Anyone here work at Ford

YamaKiller

I work at a Ford dealer. What do you need to know?

I have heard some good and some bad things about the 450's. Like they are having motor problems. What are the problems you see. Is there anything new on the 2010 450's that is better or worse than the 09. Thinking about trading in my dodge 3500 for one. What's your opionion

Not worried about gas milage...How is the power and tranny

You will always get negative remarks from :MBdance: owners. try www.thedieselstop.com and you will find everything you wish to know if you are looking at the diesel model. I love my F-250 and have heard many good and bad. So far it has been great to me. :hello:

Why you are rollin in the GMC in your sig :P:hello:

I worked at a GMC store for a lot of years. Bought that truck while I was there. :blink:

I have heard some good and some bad things about the 450's. Like they are having motor problems. What are the problems you see. Is there anything new on the 2010 450's that is better or worse than the 09. Thinking about trading in my dodge 3500 for one. What's your opionion

My opinion of Ford is waaayyy different now than it was before I worked there. On engine and tranny's, the truth is that all three brands build a good truck. Some are going to say that certain things are better, but none of them are "bad". I looked at all of them before buying my diesel and the truth is I bought GMC because the fit and finish was a little nicer, not because of anything else. I will ask around the shop today and see if there are any specific issues lately but the last time I checked, it didnt seem like there was a common theme. BTW, pm me if you want me to price one out for you ( I'm a sales manager there), I always try to hook up fellow duners. :MBdance:

Not worried about gas milage...How is the power and tranny

He hasnt seen any tranny issues yet but on a 1ton vs 1ton chevy vs ford all out perfomance test on a back road not to be mentioned the LMM took the ford like it had a pinto motor in it :P

you might want to PM randogs buddy mark (crusty on DDR) he had a new style f450

Didn't you read my post. :tweeker::beat:

You will always get negative remarks from :beat: owners. try www.thedieselstop.com and you will find everything you wish to know if you are looking at the diesel model. I love my F-250 and have heard many good and bad. So far it has been great to me. :laughoff:

Not always. I'm not against Fords. Ford, Chevy, Dodge...whatever. They are all good trucks. People just have their preference. My post, however, was exactly from the Ford owner's mouth. :tweeker::bs::laughoff:

Just bought a F450, use it to tow a 17000 lbs toy hauler, I havent had one problem. It tows great. I have owned several trucks in my days and this one is far the best

ford just took back my f450 for overheating after 2 years of defueling because egts of 1450 and temp

rising for no reason didnt happen all the time just once a trip no rime or reason bad azz truck anyway