got a new house

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanks to Vegas Style (Steve) for helping yesterday I got alot accomplished! thank you...(Pete) Dune freak is on his way over now to give me a hand for today. just a couple of beds a couch and a 2 tvs have to get over today. then all the little stuff i can handle through out the week. its been a hot one outside...been sweatin like a Jew getting a numbered tattoo all week. thanks for the help guys!!

well thanks to Vegas Style (Steve) for helping yesterday I got alot accomplished! thank you...(Pete) Dune freak is on his way over now to give me a hand for today. just a couple of beds a couch and a 2 tvs have to get over today. then all the little stuff i can handle through out the week. its been a hot one outside...been sweatin like a Jew getting a numbered tattoo all week. thanks for the help guys!!

Get everything moved Cole?

i have about 99% of everything moved, now its just little stuff...and appliances which i can get pretty much on my own, then its the daunting task of arranging everything in the new house...UGGGG...but atleast its indoors..lol..

thanks again to:

Nicole and Mike for helping me paint!

Steve and Pete for helping me move!

Skinny Rob

my two favorite lines that i heard when moving were.

Mike: " Dude i knew you were moving...i didnt know you were starting from scratch"

Pete: (while moving my Vera Wang Cal King matress) "Oh my god, its like moving a fat squishy drunk chick out of your house!"

thanks again guys and gal...i couldnt have done it without you!

What jackass moves out of a 2 story and into another 2 story in August in Vegas? I hate you Cole. :dumbass:

:flipoff: jk, no problem bud. I know you'd be there for me if I ever need the help as well.

Anytime. :headbang1:

EFF YOOOOOOOOOU TV! :headbang1:

post-3-1249274060_thumb.jpg

What jackass moves out of a 2 story and into another 2 story in August in Vegas? I hate you Cole. :dumbass:

:flipoff: jk, no problem bud. I know you'd be there for me if I ever need the help as well.

Anytime. :headbang1:

EFF YOOOOOOOOOU TV! :headbang1:

post-3-1249274060_thumb.jpg

OMG that looks like a TV I had, damn JVC was heavy as a mother effer

I sware my 36" JVC was heavier than my 50" big screen and that is not a joke lol

I called a buddy of mine to help me move it one time and he said no, he remembered when I bought it and how heavy it was. The guy who bought it at the garage sale was shocked how heavy the damn thing is.

well got the down stairs pretty much done, but going to re arrange it all and steam clean the tile. havent had alot of time to do much other than just work on the house and go to work. so here are a couple of pics.

all of it is in progress.

post-693-1249867471_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249867440_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249867404_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249867348_thumb.jpg

post-693-1249867501_thumb.jpg