j & j

fctryblack84

i was at work today and this guy jessie has a lowered yellow chevy extended cab with some blingy rims on it..and we get to talking and he tells me how he does stickers for some peeps..and it led to me askin do you do sticks for ddr and he said HELL yeah my buddy pete.. :laughoff:

ya he is hella kool to work with he also lives like right down the street from me

no way! Cool. Next order of DDR stickers, I'll have you be the DDR sticker delivery boy and bring them out to Dumont or something whenever I see you next. :laughoff: Jesse lives pretty damn far from me. :shocked2:

:headbang:

Hey what's wrong with that!? You don't want to help me out? It's not like you have to go out of your way or anything. Just pick up the stickers next time you roll out to Dumont and I'll grab them from you when I see you out there. Fine then, :headbang: :shocked2: , I'll ask your dad to help me out then! :thumb::laughoff:

its okay :headbang: ill just go play some bf2 and own ppl than go to work

I know it's ok...but you're off topic now!! :headbang:

...and you don't own me biatch. :laughoff: Just remember who's making $$ right now and who isn't. :shocked2:

Cool it. :thumb:

no way! Cool. Next order of DDR stickers, I'll have you be the DDR sticker delivery boy and bring them out to Dumont or something whenever I see you next. :headbang: Jesse lives pretty damn far from me. :dunno:

Wow Prez, he doesn't live around Horizon and Horizon? Does he practically live in Utah like me????lmao :headbang: