The Bachelor/ Bachelorette Party

DuneJNKY

So i know i have been missing from the DDR world for a while but i figured i would share some pics and stories from the crazy last weekend of freedom. :laughoff:

We decided to have the Bachelor/ Bachelorette parties in Laughlin and what a crazy weekend that turned out to be!!! :blah: :drunk2: :usa:

So it started out Friday night with all the guys going to a dive bar on the boardwalk. Three shots later my groomsmen decided that it was a good idea to have EVERYBODY in the bar and every bar we went to from that point on to write the estimated times of PASS OUT on by back since i was already two sheets to the wind :drunk2: Following that and Four shots later i apperantly end up at Burger King puking in the trash can.

Night Two............ We Started the night at a Kareoke bar where my Best Man and the Maid of Honer decide to set up a Lap dance that Lins entire bridal party was going to give me while he sung Baby Got Back...... a few more of :MBdance: and :blah: i end up going to 5 different clubs with my soon to be fater in law who continues to feed me shots of patron along with half of Laughlin and i end up running down the boardwalk where i eventually faceplant and get wheeled to my room :barf: in a wheelchair that security was so happy to provide while they followed and laughed their :blah: off at me.

To end this i have had a hangover for three days now and only have my wedding in three weeks to thank all the drunkness on! :ah:

post-3331-1248883515_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248883578_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248883641_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248884475_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248888439_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248888942_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889050_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889188_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889331_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889444_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889507_thumb.jpg

post-3331-1248889576_thumb.jpg

Congrats Brett! Let me know when you guys go to get your marriage license, maybe I can do your paperwork for ya! :dunno:

I did a ceremony about a month ago for friends of DDR members. It was cool. lol I knew one of the witness's who had been in our camp before. :beatdeadhorse:

Congrats Brett! Let me know when you guys go to get your marriage license, maybe I can do your paperwork for ya! :laughing:

I did a ceremony about a month ago for friends of DDR members. It was cool. lol I knew one of the witness's who had been in our camp before. :blink:

Funny you said that, we still have to get our Marriage license. PM so i can get a hold of you to do it. :whistle::dope: