anyone near San Diego going to the night drags?

dunefreak

Just curious if there's anyone remotely close to SD going out to the night drags? I might be bringing a trans out for a friend and was hoping I could pass it off to someone who lives close to him so he could pick it up from them. :watching:

hey pete why don't you hit JR he is going last I hear and he lives in san bernardino :beer_bang:

Hey pete i could pick it up, I am going to the drags on Sat coming back sun morning i live in San bernardino close to big bear he could pick it up here, i live close to the 215 freeway..

Trans is for me :)

I will be in Big Bear and headed home Sunday so I could meet anyone between Big Bear and SD. Or drive into So Cal if needed.

hey mike if pete wants i could pick it up from him on sat....i will be heading back home on sun morning,I live in San Bernardino close to the 215 & the 10...close to chaparral motor sports.....hope that works for you...

Yo Terry make sure I pick this trans up sometime tomorrow before I leave! LOL

I am picking it up today before 2, do you want me to bring it to the shop or I can bring it to your house when you get home or you can stop by on your way home tonight pick any of the 3!