Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious if there's anyone remotely close to SD going out to the night drags? I might be bringing a trans out for a friend and was hoping I could pass it off to someone who lives close to him so he could pick it up from them. :watching:

Posted

I can get it to ocotillo or even have my brother meet you say at golden asscorn casino if that works for you sometime during the week..

Posted

Which way will your bro be headed home from Dumont, 15S to 10 east?

I can always wait another week and meet ynot at CBM.

to bad your leaving so soon iam in big bear and will come back on monday from dumont

Posted

Which way will your bro be headed home from Dumont, 15S to 10 east?

I can always wait another week and meet ynot at CBM.

down thru G.. 95-78s

Posted

hey pete why don't you hit JR he is going last I hear and he lives in san bernardino :beer_bang:

Hey pete i could pick it up, I am going to the drags on Sat coming back sun morning i live in San bernardino close to big bear he could pick it up here, i live close to the 215 freeway..

Posted

Trans is for me :)

I will be in Big Bear and headed home Sunday so I could meet anyone between Big Bear and SD. Or drive into So Cal if needed.

hey mike if pete wants i could pick it up from him on sat....i will be heading back home on sun morning,I live in San Bernardino close to the 215 & the 10...close to chaparral motor sports.....hope that works for you...

Posted

Yo Terry make sure I pick this trans up sometime tomorrow before I leave! LOL

I am picking it up today before 2, do you want me to bring it to the shop or I can bring it to your house when you get home or you can stop by on your way home tonight pick any of the 3!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...