Lights

las vegas duner

I got lucky enough to haul the lights out. :headbang1: I got there at 6 pm and helped push everyone that was stuck out.I then tried to make it myself and got stuck.We then had to unload the lights and try to get them across one by one.I am really sorry I never got them set up until after 8pm.

I want to thank the guys that helped us get them to the hill and get them set up.You guys were great.The ones that I helped get out and the people that enjoyed the lights thanks too for helping.

The good thing about going to Dumont we always help each other out. :?:

I don't know everyone that helped but thanks again and the guy who was helping pull everyone out from Illinois you were great.

NEXT TIME I GET A CHANCE TO BRING LIGHTS. :headbang1:

Hat's off to you guys. Thanks for bringing them out. :headbang1: The lights always make the night drags what they are. :headbang1:

I saw you guys stuck and was gonna pull up to help, but saw you already had it handled. That stuff was soft. It claimed a handful of trucks and broke some people's rides. :(

I have to hand it to las vegas duner and undertow on how they kept there cool!!!! if i was in there situation i would strait up left!!!!!!! very few trucks tried to stop and help!!!!! it took almost two hours to get those lights unstuck and to the hill!!!! but in the end the result was good, just not pretty!!!!! i must say there bigger men than me and definitely true to the sport!!!!! thanks again

Hat's off to you guys. Thanks for bringing them out. :headbang1: The lights always make the night drags what they are. :headbang1:

I saw you guys stuck and was gonna pull up to help, but saw you already had it handled. That stuff was soft. It claimed a handful of trucks and broke some people's rides. :(

My point to all this :laughoff:

Even with the help we had we needed more.

i will be sure to help with the lights next time just let me know when i had fun pulling out all of those big trucks but i had to get help a couple times too.

livetodrag do you still have my tow strap?

post-5659-1249852628_thumb.jpg

post-5659-1249852555_thumb.jpg

I have to hand it to las vegas duner and undertow on how they kept there cool!!!! if i was in there situation i would strait up left!!!!!!! very few trucks tried to stop and help!!!!! it took almost two hours to get those lights unstuck and to the hill!!!! but in the end the result was good, just not pretty!!!!! i must say there bigger men than me and definitely true to the sport!!!!! thanks again

You were there the whole time helping us.Thanks again you could of give up and left to.

i will be sure to help with the lights next time just let me know when i had fun pulling out all of those big trucks but i had to get help a couple times too.

yes sir sending you a pm right now!!!!!!

Well.. where to start. Special thanks to livetodrag and your crew for helping out getting unstuck!! You guys are awesome!! Thanks to guy with the ranger that helped.. very cool of you to help. And John from Sandtoyz thanks for helping getting the lights up the hill.. And of coarse mom and dad for everything :laughoff: Also thanks to everybody that donated because if it wasn't for that that the lights probably would of stayed in the trailer.

To everybody else that drove past while we were trying to get the lights through the sand.... :headbang1:

I had to work untill 5 so my parents decided they would load the lights up in there trailer and head down early so it wouldn't be a rush when I got off work to get down there and get the lights set up... When they got there the entrance was full of ppl stuck. So as good duners they stoped and helped with getting ppl unstuck.. That's what we do as duners right? help each other out... But apperently once your out, F everybody behind you that helped you get unstuck and hurry up and get to the hill. So when I got there my truck was stuck, livetodrag was stuck trying to get the lights across and ppl were just driving right past on there way to the hill. :headbang1: So after about 2 hours of pushing and pulling and breaking stuff... the lights made it to the hill.... hope everybody enjoyed the lights because it's the last time we will be bringing them. Whenever we're there and we see somebody stuck or in need of help we bend over backwards trying to help because it's the right thing to do and as duners we know we're all gonna need help eventually... well it was our turn to need some help and all we saw was taillights except for livetodrag's crew and the guy with the ranger..

livetodrag, thanks again for everything and if you ever need anything... just ask.

My point to all this :laughoff:

Even with the help we had we needed more.

Well it appeared to me that you guys were unstuck after I circled back around. :headbang1: You (or whoever had the lights) showed up not long after me over at the hill. You were the only one I saw stuck when we were driving to the hill at that time.

Later on we actually helped a couple people who were stuck over in that same spot. As a result from it my buddy's front diff housing is split in half now. :headbang1:

I remember pulling this truck out ! If I had know you guys needed more help with the lights I would have went back and helped ! anyway thanks to everyone who got the lights out there and set up !