FAT PADDLE YZ450 (NEW VIDEO)

bykas

This bike handles incredibly in the sand and has brutal traction straight out of the hole through the 5th gear wheelie, leaving a big fat 15ft rooster all the way.

post-5168-1249960559_thumb.jpg

Edited by bykas

sick bike! :driver: Those conversions seem like they'd be badass.

If you like riding bikes and had a chance to try one of these out, I guarantee you would be hooked. They are an absolute adrenaline rush to ride and soooo much easier to handle and control in the sand than a regular dirt bike. If your ever visit Oregon, let me know we have a vacation house on Saunders Lake a half block from the dunes, we'll throw some sand around.

looks like you need to slide the wheel back a bit for the paddles to clear the swingarm :P or are you just going with the self clearancing option :P

Actually thats from the 1" nipples on the paddles when they were new. I didnt think they would leave any rubber but they did. I'll remember to trim them off next time.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a video of the 500 and it looked like a blast.. :D Couldnt keep the front end on the ground

Here's some new video of the YZ450 at the Oregon Dunes. Will have helmet cam video through the tight twisty trails soon.

post-5168-1251945637_thumb.jpg

Edited by bykas