More Blasting along the 15.

EY3BA11

Hello,

Parts of Interstate 15 will be closed every Tuesday and Thursday for blasting near the California-Nevada state line beginning this week.

Northbound lanes will be closed from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for 10 weeks to allow crews to blast in the area between Bailey Road and Nipton Road near Wheaton Springs, Calif.

Southbound lanes will be closed for about half an hour beginning at 10 a.m. The southbound express lane will close at 9 a.m. and remain blocked until 11:30 a.m.

Motorists on their way to Las Vegas on these days are encouraged to wait in Baker, Calif., until the road reopens. Those traveling to California can wait in Primm during the closures.

Please visit the link below for additional information:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/1...15-calif-borde/

sit in primm for a hour and a half or go thru tecopa that will take at least an hour and a half hmmmmm

Lets see, Sit in Primm for an hour and a half, then have to deal with ALL of the azzhat traffic, hoping that someone will make a move and get rollin, another hour and half, road rage, and you have to go pee cause you had a couple of beers at Primm.

Naw! I'd go through Tecopa

:beercheers::lol:

Edited by desertskyz

Lets see, Sit in Primm for an hour and a half, then have to deal with ALL of the azzhat traffic, hoping that someone will make a move and get rollin, another hour and half, road rage, and you have to go pee cause you had a couple of beers at Primm.

Naw! I'd go through Tecopa

:lol::lol:

Lol He got served!!!! :beercheers: Jk lol

One more reason to go through Tecopa, thanks!!!

I'll tell the wife you said "don't worry, what are the chances of another truck with a trailer coming at us on this hill in the middle of nowhere"

Ha ha just keep reading your book honey, I'll drive....

:beercheers:

just leave the house at like 6 and you should just miss it unless you hit traffic in devore then your screwed

Let's see, take the 40 towards Needles then exit at the Las Vegas/Laughlin turnoff. From there it is only about an hour and a half to Vegas. Or just turn a Baker and take the Tecopa road to Vegas.

ROFLMAS :DDRrocks::laughoff::broke: