New Truck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsdown: That's one nice truck there! You will love it, or your dad or whoever will. :headbang:

Are you ditching the semi now even after all that paint work?

SEMI ?...DID I READ SEMI ? :dunno:

got any details?!!?.... :laughing:

Yeah....you hang on to that youth you got there. :dunno:

:headbang:

Come on Gerald! Dont u remember 20. We knew everything and were pompous a$$es too!!!!! :thumbsdown::laughing:

Edited by wingnut

She's got a few more floatin around here too. Check her gallery album

BigRig013%28Small%29.jpg

semi :thumbsdown: ..... thats just a ol White/Volvo :dunno:

J/K :beerpint::rockwoot:

very nice!!! :laughing: ....what trans/engine is in it?

are that steel rears? if they are 22.5er i may have some nice used Alcoa rims for you :headbang: ....and also tires if you need some (i got lopros and tall ones)

we are going to switch to tall 24.5er on our Pete

Edited by spooner

semi :thumbsdown: ..... thats just a ol White/Volvo :dunno:

J/K :beerpint::rockwoot:

very nice!!! :laughing: ....what trans/engine is in it?

are that steel rears? if they are 22.5er i may have some nice used Alcoa rims for you :headbang: ....and also tires if you need some (i got lopros and tall ones)

we are going to switch to tall 24.5er on our Pete

hey i love that "ol White/Volvo" lol and i dunno whats in it

i just co pilot :D

Hell i aint that bad :rockon:

Well from what I have gathered by reading your posts so far...you ARE a sh*t talker. (kinda like most guys your age) :grin::beercheers::dunno: I had to be the first one to say it, sorry. Don't take it personal, Chase- it's just nobody here on DDR cares to sh*t talk about trucks like you do. "My truck is better than your truck" :beercheers::blury: We don't care who's is better- as long as it gets all our sh*t to the dunes and back. :D:thumb:

Well from what I have gathered by reading your posts so far...you ARE a sh*t talker. (kinda like most guys your age) :dunno::beercheers::rockon: I had to be the first one to say it, sorry. Don't take it personal, Chase- it's just nobody here on DDR cares to sh*t talk about trucks like you do. "My truck is better than your truck" :beercheers::thumb: We don't care who's is better- as long as it gets all our sh*t to the dunes and back. :D:grin:

Well stated. I was trying to say it nicely, but that doesn't always work for everyone.

Well stated. I was trying to say it nicely, but that doesn't always work for everyone.

Dude no worries its cool , and thats all it is is sh*t talk ii personaly could care less what ya drive , all that matters is it gets u from a to b lol

Dude no worries its cool , and thats all it is is sh*t talk ii personaly could care less what ya drive , all that matters is it gets u from a to b lol

It's all good. I was trying to save you from the direct approach....but now I know better. :rockon:

Sorry for the hijack Kayla....sweet truck indeed!!

Edited by cmyfirepole

It's all good. I was trying to save you from the direct approach....but now I know better. :rockon:

Sorry for the hijack Kayla....sweet truck indeed!!

its cool , if any one took offence to anything ive said sorry i just like talkin sh*t lol

Yeah it is a bad a$$ truck ur mom should lift it