pool party saturday

DUNE SMURF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked2:

oh you missed monkie doin the seal or whatever she called it. lol it was hysterical!!! i think jackie got a pic of it. :headbang: :thumb:

Yeah that pic is in the gallery. Does anyone look at the pics in there? :boxer::boxer::beercheers:

Anna doing the "lazy seal", not wounded seal as Jackie called it! :woo_hoo::cripple:

P7080064_%28Small%29.JPG

Yeah that pic is in the gallery. Does anyone look at the pics in there? :cripple::woo_hoo: :shocked2:

Anna doing the "lazy seal", not wounded seal as Jackie called it! :thumb: :headbang:

P7080064_%28Small%29.JPG

hey i only quoted what anna called it "wounded seal" had me rolling. had to get pics of all the good stuff :beercheers:

ALL THE PICS ARE IN THE GALLERY

Why on earth would i photochop a picture of me and the lady!!

That's what I was wondering when Ragdoll MX posted the picture and stated "oh man Photoshop is going to be great!!!!!!!!!"...just a couple of posts above mine!! post-475-1152560353.gif

So I thought I would give him fair warning before he thought about chopping a picture of you and your lady......I'm a little disappointed that you would think that I might even think about that. :shocked2:

:beercheers:

That's what I was wondering when Ragdoll MX posted the picture and stated "oh man Photoshop is going to be great!!!!!!!!!"...just a couple of posts above mine!! post-475-1152560353.gif

So I thought I would give him fair warning before he thought about chopping a picture of you and your lady......I'm a little disappointed that you would think that I might even think about that. :headbang:

:beercheers:

:shocked2:

hey i only quoted what anna called it "wounded seal" had me rolling.

I know, I was just letting Stacey know what we originally called it back in the day. My buddy Tom did them the best. He's a funny guy. :beercheers:

Dang Pete...you're awful touchy about that gallery!! :shocked2:....and yes I look in there occasionally also.

No no... I'm really not. It just that latey I've heard from some people that they don't even know it's there. Nick put a lot of work into it to get it up is all. I just want everyone to know it's there and to actually USE it. The more people use it, the better this place is. :headbang: :D

I know, I was just letting Stacey know what we originally called it back in the day. My buddy Tom did them the best. He's a funny guy. :beercheers:

No no... I'm really not. It just that latey I've heard from some people that they don't even know it's there. Nick put a lot of work into it to get it up is all. I just want everyone to know it's there and to actually USE it. The more people use it, the better this place is. :headbang: :D

i tried to create an album, just didnt work out to well for me. one day ill actually get a digital camera so i dont have to worry about scanning crap! One day!!! :shocked2: :thumb:

Stacey did you follow the detailed instructions? the ones i put down in the DDR help section?

i think my problem was the size of the photos, also that they are pdf instead of jpg. i havent really looked into again. but to answer your ? , no i didnt read the detailed instructions. ill go back and do that. :laughoff: ill figure it out eventually, if not, ill make someone do it for me. lol im pretty computer literate I like to think.

i think my problem was the size of the photos, also that they are pdf instead of jpg. i havent really looked into again. but to answer your ? , no i didnt read the detailed instructions. ill go back and do that. :laughoff: ill figure it out eventually, if not, ill make someone do it for me. lol im pretty computer literate I like to think.

Why the hell were you pics in pdf format? :idiot::laughoff:

:laughoff:

Why the hell were you pics in pdf format? :idiot::laughoff:

cause i was using the scanner at work, and thats the format our scanner is set on. its usually docs we are scanning, not pics. lol i have a scanner at home, but when i was doin home improvements, it got stepped on and the glass broke, not sure it will still work. i know i know, i gotta get a digital camera!!! :laughoff:

i think my problem was the size of the photos, also that they are pdf instead of jpg. i havent really looked into again. but to answer your ? , no i didnt read the detailed instructions. ill go back and do that. :idiot: ill figure it out eventually, if not, ill make someone do it for me. lol im pretty computer literate I like to think.

don't worry stacey,it took me a couple of days to figure it out even with the new camera :laughoff:

but it is easy once you do it :D and I AM COMPUTER STUPID :laughoff:

Many thanks to Dave and Jackie and Kiki for the great time. My offer to park the toyhauler in your backyard @ $800/mo in rent still stands.

I'm pretty sure the photo shop comment from earlier in the thread is for the mysterious headless torso in the bottom right of the pic. I can think of many funny things to superimpose there. No one would mess w/ you and your lady Nick.

Dave & Jackie, when can we come back?!?! :laughoff: