pool party saturday

DUNE SMURF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason # 1295832907-5-345832752978945 why not to have kids, no nakie time.

J/K Stacie, I can't wait to meet your offspring.

:hello::barf::laughoff::laughoff:

thats funny monkie. lol my offspring has the same attitude I do. lol and he is a total smartass. imagine that. we are just alike, well except he is taller. lol which im sure he is thankfull for. :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

thats funny monkie. lol my offspring has the same attitude I do. lol and he is a total smartass. imagine that. we are just alike, well except he is taller. lol which im sure he is thankfull for. :laughoff:

sound like we are all going to have a good time :laughoff::hello::barf::laughoff::woo_hoo:

all are invited to come on over and hang by the pool this saturday. we can fire up the grille for burgers and dogs..lets say around 4:00 bring a side and whatever you drink..we will provide dogs and burgers and the pool :laughoff:

get together tonite :hello: just bring a side and whatever you are drinking..we will also have the UFC fight going

hope to see everyone :barf:

4363 valley regents dr.

nlv nv #278-5553

major x street craig and decatur

get together tonite :hello: just bring a side and whatever you are drinking..we will also have the UFC fight going

hope to see everyone :barf:

4363 valley regents dr.

nlv nv #278-5553

major x street craig and decatur

how late is this thing going? we are going to the cox pavilion for summer league basketball but may have time to stop by afterwards :D

how late is this thing going? we are going to the cox pavilion for summer league basketball but may have time to stop by afterwards :D

not sure how lat ethat depends an everyone the ufc fight is on till 9:30ish hopfully you will be able to make it give me a call when your done