Any Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler Techs in the house?

EY3BA11

I know we have plenty of chevy and ford guys here but are there any dodge jeep techs around?

What do you need? Wife works at Chapman's Chrysler Jeep Nick, if it will help, I could get some info from the svc. manager

need a tech2 equivilant for a jeep cherokee. Need to find out what codes are being thrown and ask a few questions.

Nick, if you can, bring it into volkswagen. The guy I work next to has his own tech 2 and worked for dodge for like 8 years

he has whatever the chrysler one is cause I've used it on my truck before. I obviously have no idea what its called though lol, damn volkswagens and the drink has fuddled my brain :beerpint: we also have the new star mobil from chrysler for the new volkswagen vans :laughing: , dont know if that will work though

either way, I'll give you a call in the morning nick

Anytime Nick! 130 seems like a pretty good price....I thought it would be more. If I were you I'd change the plugs at the same time

130 for the autozone specials lol.. im sure OEM is at least double maybe triple that lol.. And i did plan on replacing the plugs while i had it apart. The sister in law has to come up with the cash first.