Very Sad News

ash

I was notified that a great friend and person, USAF SSgt Adam Hermanson was killed in Iraq 9/2/09. Adam was as good as they come, a true WARRIOR and great friend. You will be missed Brother. He gave 'em hell in Iraq and now he's at peace in heaven. Adam leaves behind a wife and child. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.

8822_1111073220344_1332272677_27591.jpg

I was notified that a great friend and person, USAF SSgt Adam Hermanson was killed in Iraq 9/2/09. Adam was as good as they come, a true WARRIOR and great friend. You will be missed Brother. He gave 'em hell in Iraq and now he's at peace in heaven. Adam leaves behind a wife and child. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts.

8822_1111073220344_1332272677_27591.jpg

god bless

Thank you to all for you kind responses, thoughts and prayers. Below is an article about Adam's death and to tell you the truth, it f*cking pisses me off that this even happens!!

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2009/09/...ocution_090809/

We also just got forwarded that news. Its really a crying arse shame that we spend 10 billion a month in that place and a young guy gets electrocuted taking a shower. We have some serious issues over there. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.