look what we got at work!

bp-guy

dude you know it was.......look they did even cover the :poop:...... sorry guys but that chit was way too easy good job never the less man :beerpint::beercheers:

It was covered. And no its not easy to find. Try sitting on the freeway and watching cars go by all day. You have a split second to analize each car IF you can even see all the cars.

And yes we were joking about how this was probably the smaller load and the big one just rolled right on by. Its been fun working on this detail and next week is my last week before going back to the line again.

It was covered. And no its not easy to find. Try sitting on the freeway and watching cars go by all day. You have a split second to analize each car IF you can even see all the cars.

And yes we were joking about how this was probably the smaller load and the big one just rolled right on by. Its been fun working on this detail and next week is my last week before going back to the line again.

my apologies man, I know your job is not easy at all and is provably the most dangerous out there, I was just been an D A :beercheers: :clown: