and ANOTHER broken bone in the RAGDOLL family!

RAGDOLL MX

Well the ragdoll family is living up to its name and true to form. This time it is not me. My wife of 11 years has finally broken her first bone. She broke her wrist the other day while at work. She was pulling a cart down the ramp into the freezer when it broke loose over the floor that's buckeled and she put her hands up to stop from being steamrolled when her wrist took the brunt of the damage. So now we sit in the doctors office awaiting to get her casted. Pics to come later.

This is tough for her right now. Taking care of our 4 month old daughter, and just daily things. Plus its her right hand! Poor thing. Wish her the best! Iam helping as I can.

Off Topic Kinda sorta.....Met Julie and the baby today.....Sorry about the wrist Julie!!!!!

That 'KID" is not his!!!!!!His wife is georgous, the baby is beautifull.....Just can't be his!!!!! :P:beercheers:

Edited by SANDAWG

Off Topic Kinda sorta.....Met Julie and the baby today.....Sorry about the wrist Julie!!!!!

That 'KID" is not his!!!!!!His wife is georgous, the baby is beautifull.....Just can't be his!!!!! :P:headbang1:

:driver: ive siad the same thing!! but a dam cute kid!!!

post-693-1256047904_thumb.jpg

I smell a law suit brewing...... ha ha j/k Get well soon

on the kid or her job? :blury: