SEMA 2009

Moparskin18

I took Sand~Snake, Bpguy and ISBB in after hours last night...Tim should have some really good pics, he took 225ish :DDRrocks: . Jim has some pics also, but we have been too busy to post them up.

Did you guys get to see most everything? We spent a few hours and even with nobody in the building and driving a golf cart we didn't see it all...this place is huge :beerpint: .

I took Sand~Snake, Bpguy and ISBB in after hours last night...Tim should have some really good pics, he took 225ish :DDRrocks: . Jim has some pics also, but we have been too busy to post them up.

Did you guys get to see most everything? We spent a few hours and even with nobody in the building and driving a golf cart we didn't see it all...this place is huge :DDRrocks: .

yeah we kinda saw what we wanted.. weren't big fans for imports... i have more but camera died...

oh thanks for the invite to go last night.... :DDRrocks::P

yeah they need to post up there pics

oh and wheres the pics of TANK??? we gotta come over and see him :beerpint::DDRrocks:

yeah we kinda saw what we wanted.. weren't big fans for imports... i have more but camera died...

oh thanks for the invite to go last night.... :DDRrocks::P

yeah they need to post up there pics

oh and wheres the pics of TANK??? we gotta come over and see him :beerpint::DDRrocks:

Haha...sorry...I could only have so many people ya know :( ...and I was at my limit.

I thought Jim told Pauly I could get passes for the day time..my bad, but glad you guys made it and had a good time.

Tim will probably post his after the show, he has a car here and said he has been busy. I'll try to get some of ours posted, I haven't even looked at them yet.

Oh I'll go post some pics of Tank in the pet thread :DDRrocks: come see him some night.