ash Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Just thought I'd post some pics from today's adventure at Venice Beach...that is a FREAK show...8 more days of vacation This guy had issues When Steroids go BAD! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse :shocked2: I'll post some more pics of some of the nicer looking characters there later. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Just thought I'd post some pics from today's adventure at Venice Beach...that is a FREAK show...8 more days of vacation This guy had issues i have seen that guy before.. Venice Beach is so dirty it makes the pigeons look clean, but i had fun there Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 I grew up south of there in the Manhatten/Hermosa area. I never had the disire to see the freak show up @ Venice...now I'm glad I never did. Sunset Blvd is another nice freak show at night!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 I went to Venice once when I was about 11 or 12. To tell you the truth I was a bit scared. That place is nuts. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 venice beach is the best for freak watching!!! I love it there. lol lol Quote
dunesister Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Dude, you can sit there ALL day and people watch! ....freakin' hilarious! Quote
dunesister Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 I went to Venice once when I was about 11 or 12. To tell you the truth I was a bit scared. That place is nuts. ....ummm, you grew up with me, so you couldn't be THAT scared! ...guess you are my little brother.....I'll protect ya! :finger2: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 ....ummm, you grew up with me, so you couldn't be THAT scared! ...guess you are my little brother.....I'll protect ya! :finger2: Gee thanks, but I was 11, not 29. I'd be just fine now. jacka$$! Quote
offroadracer Posted July 10, 2006 Posted July 10, 2006 Just thought I'd post some pics from today's adventure at Venice Beach...that is a FREAK show...8 more days of vacation This guy had issues When Steroids go BAD! And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse :finger2: I'll post some more pics of some of the nicer looking characters there later. THAT SH*T JUST AINT RIGHT Quote
ash Posted July 11, 2006 Author Posted July 11, 2006 (edited) Well today was a day at Knott's Berry Farm. Not that bad and the kids actually behaved. Here's some sneaky pics from the beach...Wife says my career as a Voyour is fruitless at best, but can't blame a guy for trying. Sorry if these pics aren't appropriate Edited July 24, 2006 by ash Quote
justntime Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Going back to cali oh yea. Nice work with the camera. Be carfull or you will look like this Quote
crd450 Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 (edited) I grew up south of there in the Manhatten/Hermosa area. I lived in that area for a couple of years too. awesome place compared to Venice. But Venice is definitely a place to go to get a few laughs. Nice pics. Edited July 11, 2006 by crd450 Quote
justken Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 That is a Toe...a Moose Knuckle is bigger and ...umm well deeper Quote
dunesister Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Actually it would be a cameltoe on the said female above. A moose knuckle is a reference to the male gender, or genitalia, which is just Quote
dunefreak Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Let's not get any more descriptive, people. OK?! Quote
1BADYFZ Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Actually it would be a cameltoe on the said female above. A moose knuckle is a reference to the male gender, or genitalia, which is just Im sure the guys who told you that lie dident want to hurt your feelings, but a Moose Knuckle is a big frikin camel toe in my neck of the woods and they do exist.lol Good pic ash.. Quote
dunesister Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 Im sure the guys who told you that lie dident want to hurt your feelings, but a Moose Knuckle is a big frikin camel toe in my neck of the woods and they do exist.lol Good pic ash.. MY FEELINGS??????? Nobody TOLD ME that! ...but I do stand corrected, as per the dictionary: moose knuckle n. a (prominent) pudendum; the appearance of the (male or female) sex organs in tight clothing. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 MY FEELINGS??????? Nobody TOLD ME that! ...but I do stand corrected, as per the dictionary: moose knuckle n. a (prominent) pudendum; the appearance of the (male or female) sex organs in tight clothing. oh my gosh theres an actual definition for that?? hahaha Quote
dunefreak Posted July 11, 2006 Posted July 11, 2006 AS I STATES BEFORE.......... LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS It's getting a bit kid-unfreindly in here, guys and gals. Don't make us close the thread. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.