NEEDED!

RAGDOLL MX

iam going to make some custom 1 off trophys as well as something special for the regatta its self, but i need some stuff.

i need any old:

pistons/rods

crank and rod

sprockets (front or rear)

anything unique

Iam making some custom 1 off trophys and i need this as soon as anyone can find them, i would like them in steel (it is easier to weld that way) so if anyone has them let me know ill meet up with you and get them, this may be stuff thats lying around in your garage or in a box somewhere.

email me at

ragdollmx@vzw.blackberry.net

or call / text me @

702-726-0497

thanks!

Cole

my son keeps all of his darn broken parts Cole, if i can get him to part with any or find other stuff in the garage i will bring to you on newyears. we have 2 more engines commin apart before the trip as well. will do what i can bro.

If you still need some more stuff i have a few things you can have

2 pistons

1 wrist pin

2 cool head domes (foulded plugs included)

rear atv sprocket

billet water pump - in two pieces

atv chain

ALSO needed:

If anyone has any hay bails or items that will help construct the 2nd annual regatta track, either bring them out or get them to me or Cole. We're really gonna try to spice the track up this year with some extra stuff. :atc: :laughing:

Those 70 atc tires worked great last year!

ALSO needed:

If anyone has any hay bails or items that will help construct the 2nd annual regatta track, either bring them out or get them to me or Cole. We're really gonna try to spice the track up this year with some extra stuff. :atc: :laughoff:

you gonna make some table tops and a whoop section or what? :)

Cole i got a RUSTY Minnesota raptor chain that im cutting off this week let me know if ya want it. Seeing how your in school at night give me a 21 :thumb:

you gonna make some table tops and a whoop section or what? :)

Cole i got a RUSTY Minnesota raptor chain that im cutting off this week let me know if ya want it. Seeing how your in school at night give me a 21 :laughoff:

Sweet now ill bring out my long travel ATC70 :thumb:

ALSO needed:

If anyone has any hay bails or items that will help construct the 2nd annual regatta track, either bring them out or get them to me or Cole. We're really gonna try to spice the track up this year with some extra stuff. :atc: :laughoff:

still have 2 atc tires and I think I can get a couple more