70 Parts

desertskyz

I am ordering some random part for my 70, and was wondering if McMart is a good place.

I also need an owners manual. TODAY! I want to work on it this weekend.

I'm going to be ordering A LOT of random parts.

I have the manual, I can give you a link to a .PDF in a few minutes

OK I am getting a little frustrated. I thought I was looking in the Tip and Tricks threat and wingnut put up some links. Well again I thought I was looking at a site where they had round canister air filters and a carb rebuild kit on sale. Now I can't find the damn site. I thought it was dratv.com but I couldn't find what I was looking for. :xmas2:

OK I am getting a little frustrated. I thought I was looking in the Tip and Tricks threat and wingnut put up some links. Well again I thought I was looking at a site where they had round canister air filters and a carb rebuild kit on sale. Now I can't find the damn site. I thought it was dratv.com but I couldn't find what I was looking for. :xmas2:

you can still get those parts from servicehonda.com ( just search under the parts tab)

or here http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ch...p;A=39&B=27

Edited by Vegas250rr

Those parts should be the same as the ATC

I downloaded a Honda 86-87 TRX70 service manual. i wanted to put it up here on DDR but it is to big. So, if someone needs a certain parts of it, I might be able to cut and past parts of it and email it to you. But it was only 5.00 so you can go to this site and download it yourself

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/755...anual-1986-1987