2010 polaris RZR 4 seater just released

BIG DAVE XP1K

POOP-laris better get off their AZZ and slap an 1100 snowmobile motor in that biatch...cause if theyre runnin the same setup as the regular rzr...that 4 seater is gonna be a DOG.

i have the same issues with my ranger...uses the quad motor out of a sportsman 700, but freekin RETARDED the motor for something that weighs almost 2x as much

:beercheers:

freekin retards

Edited by Richard Cheese

POOP-laris better get off their AZZ and slap an 1100 snowmobile motor in that biatch...cause if theyre runnin the same setup as the regular rzr...that 4 seater is gonna be a DOG.

i have the same issues with my ranger...uses the quad motor out of a sportsman 700, but freekin RETARDED the motor for something that weighs almost 2x as much

:beercheers:

freekin retards

Ya that seems to be the consensus at this time in the meeting my buddy is presently at. No price released yet either. but like the gen 1 rzr, with coustomer input Polaris has shown to make improvments very rapidly.

Edited by Big Dave

Tell your friend to tell polaris to run a real airbox setup instead of the crap they are putting on the rzr's now. It sucks when you buy a brand new 2010 rzr S and then just to make the motor last put another $320 plus a few hours labor into a ump filter.

after 105 hours and 5 drive belts i will NEVER own another polaris....my 07 ranger 700xp didn't even get the first belt warranteed with less than 20 hours on it....they don't stand behind their warranty.....i've owned several new polaris's but after that fiasco, never again. those muffin huggers won't warranty ANYTHING. :pissed: better to wait another few months to see what ktm and honda have up their sleeves. rant off. totally agree the rzr doesnt have enuff power for duning(this is dumont dune riders, after all).

after 105 hours and 5 drive belts i will NEVER own another polaris....my 07 ranger 700xp didn't even get the first belt warranteed with less than 20 hours on it....they don't stand behind their warranty.....i've owned several new polaris's but after that fiasco, never again. those muffin huggers won't warranty ANYTHING. :pissed: better to wait another few months to see what ktm and honda have up their sleeves. rant off. totally agree the rzr doesnt have enuff power for duning(this is dumont dune riders, after all).

Obviously you have not seen my videos nor have you ridden in an s in the dunes. those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort I might add. If I tried to dune in a vehicle designed more like a school bus than a sand toy I would probably be a little bitter too :rzr:

Edited by Big Dave

Obviously you have not seen my videos nor have you ridden in an s in the dunes. those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort I might add. If I tried to dune in a vehicle designed more like a school bus than a sand toy I would probably be a little bitter too :pissed:

He said "Dune a school bus" :rzr::beercheers::ban-split:

Tell your friend to tell polaris to run a real airbox setup instead of the crap they are putting on the rzr's now. It sucks when you buy a brand new 2010 rzr S and then just to make the motor last put another $320 plus a few hours labor into a ump filter.

:duniemonkie::pissed:

Obviously you have not seen my videos nor have you ridden in an s in the dunes. those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort I might add. If I tried to dune in a vehicle designed more like a school bus than a sand toy I would probably be a little bitter too :pissed:

no he didn't just call me an idiot!!!i have owned at least 50 different duneable vehicles in my life and had fun EVERY TIME i went duning them. yes, i have seen SOME of your videos...i have been duning for over 35 years and i know how to get from one end of the dunes to the other in high fashion. i see a lot of small rolling dunes in the videos, not climbing BIG dunes. ask around and i think you will find i got that "school bus" around the dunes pretty well and enjoyed it very much. i don't care whether it's a suzuki 250 or my 04 jeep rubicon or my 400 horse subaru sandrail, i'm having fun no matter what i take to the dunes. i'm here to tell yuh....you aren't gonna keep up with my subaru on a one end to the other dune run with your rzr...nor are you gonna keep up with my ds650 bombardier...in your quote above it says"those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort" do you seriously think it's with very little effort? i'm betting your foot is to the floor about 90 percent of the time and wishing you had more power like all the rest of us out there. idiot rite bak atcha. sign me bitter about polaris lack of warranty and p*sspoor engineering, not bitter about how it went in the dunes with my fat a$$ AND my 2 kids in it.

Obviously you have not seen my videos nor have you ridden in an s in the dunes. those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort I might add. If I tried to dune in a vehicle designed more like a school bus than a sand toy I would probably be a little bitter too :rzr:

there were several 07 ranger owners who were less than satisfied with the quality of the transmissions. the PRC forum was jammed up with posts about how fast their belts were wearing.

some figured it out on their own, and it came down to a couple of things....on some, the wrong counterbalance weights were used, putting too much pressure on the belt and burning it up quickly.

others, the belt wasnt installed correctly in the first place, off center, and got completely shredded within a matter of minutes

The local polaris dealership had one that did that. they drive their sxs's out in front of the store every day, then put them away

after a couple days of doing that, they had one fail that wasnt adjusted properly

once the owners addressed these problems, the belt wear issue ceased...BUT shame on polaris for allowing CRAP to roll out of their factory that wasnt put together correctly

there were several 07 ranger owners who were less than satisfied with the quality of the transmissions. the PRC forum was jammed up with posts about how fast their belts were wearing.

some figured it out on their own, and it came down to a couple of things....on some, the wrong counterbalance weights were used, putting too much pressure on the belt and burning it up quickly.

others, the belt wasnt installed correctly in the first place, off center, and got completely shredded within a matter of minutes

The local polaris dealership had one that did that. they drive their sxs's out in front of the store every day, then put them away

after a couple days of doing that, they had one fail that wasnt adjusted properly

once the owners addressed these problems, the belt wear issue ceased...BUT shame on polaris for allowing CRAP to roll out of their factory that wasnt put together correctly

hi have a ranger put a clutch kit and snowmobile belt :pissed:

no he didn't just call me an idiot!!!i have owned at least 50 different duneable vehicles in my life and had fun EVERY TIME i went duning them. yes, i have seen SOME of your videos...i have been duning for over 35 years and i know how to get from one end of the dunes to the other in high fashion. i see a lot of small rolling dunes in the videos, not climbing BIG dunes. ask around and i think you will find i got that "school bus" around the dunes pretty well and enjoyed it very much. i don't care whether it's a suzuki 250 or my 04 jeep rubicon or my 400 horse subaru sandrail, i'm having fun no matter what i take to the dunes. i'm here to tell yuh....you aren't gonna keep up with my subaru on a one end to the other dune run with your rzr...nor are you gonna keep up with my ds650 bombardier...in your quote above it says"those things dune any where a quad or rail can go and then some. and quite quickly with very little effort" do you seriously think it's with very little effort? i'm betting your foot is to the floor about 90 percent of the time and wishing you had more power like all the rest of us out there. idiot rite bak atcha. sign me bitter about polaris lack of warranty and p*sspoor engineering, not bitter about how it went in the dunes with my fat a$$ AND my 2 kids in it.

No randy Im not calling you and idiot by any means. Thats just me chuckling at your response. I realize you cant change an old dogs habbits just try to have an open mind. These little scoots are a gas and do go any where and no, Im not saying that chasing your 400 or so horses across the dune would be no problem but lets face it there is no substitute for qubic inches. I get that, but I do garantee that I could put you in some pretty precarious situations following me on what ever your duning in or on. Your not the only old dog on the farm I have been duning for a good 30 my self and am not the skinnyist guy at camp by any means but I also have had many dune toys in my day and I am just saying, I beat the dog sh!t out of this little duner and it just keeps bouncing back for more without any mechanical issues at all. So Im sorry you are so disgruntled with the polaris products but things change and they did right this time.. :rzr:

With much Respect of your opinion, DAVE :pissed:

Dealer service mgr at AV Polaris told us last Tuesday the UMP though a better filter, may void the engine warranty and extended warranty.

rzr41.gif

Word is by next year all new power plant and a air filtration system will be available in the Rzr's.

Was really hoping to see more power with this intro.

Our S in in for a grenaded transmission.

Still no word back if the extended warranty will cover it.

I see no reason why it shouldn't.

It'll be a deal maker for future Polaris purchases whether or not it's covered s far as we're concerned.

Polaris screwed it's watercraft owners,, they are quite capable of sticking it to it's customers and feeling good about it.

Fun vehicles at good prices, but we're not up for any schenanigans with the warranty.

Our S at Dumont:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rzr4.gif

Rzrs have their demons, and I think overall, the owners will tolerate what they are dealing with so far.

But any more NEW mulligans show their ugly heads, and the company doesn't address them,, it could hurt Polaris.

Edited by Free Agent

Good Lord Free Agent, that music is ghey as all hell and slows that RZR down like you wouldn't believe. :ban-split: Edit that video with some Disturbed and look how much faster it will rip up the dunes! :pissed: I enjoyed it much better after I gouged out my ear drums with ice picks. That noise was worse than gansta rap, look how violent it made those dogs. :beercheers: They were trying to kill eachother.

Nice vid sans the music... :rzr:

Semper Fi

Ace

also many had weak motor mounts that would break and cause the mis-alignment, thus shredding the belt.

Good Lord Free Agent, that music is ghey as all hell and slows that RZR down like you wouldn't believe. :ban-split: Edit that video with some Disturbed and look how much faster it will rip up the dunes! :pissed: I enjoyed it much better after I gouged out my ear drums with ice picks. That noise was worse than gansta rap, look how violent it made those dogs. :beercheers: They were trying to kill eachother.

Nice vid sans the music... :rzr:

Semper Fi

Ace

I agree, point taken,,, but let me plead my case to the DDR Jury.

I just set up an account at Vimeo where ya can run any music ya want.

I originally posted the video with "Higher" by Van Halen.

You Tube silenced/deleted the music.

Then I re-posted with Lost Plant Airmen's Hot Rod Lincoln,, You Tube Silenced/deleted that.

Then I re-posted with Agent Orange pipeline,, You Tube deleted that soundtrack too and THEN told me my account is in Terms of use violation and may be deleted.

So the camera has the music I used embedded in the video cameras program and I ran with that to get it posted.

The posting was for our 3 graders class, so it worked well in that scenario. Hell, the 8 years old liked it.

Hell, it's a Rzr, not a $150K Sand Limo.

Check out this music, also embedded in the camera program approved for use on You Tube:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

By the way,, me driving my wifes S2000,, now that's gay:

38123812Parker__05_070-med.jpg

So I drive this (note the eagle globe and anchor):

003.jpg

Semper Fi.

Edited by Free Agent

No randy Im not calling you and idiot by any means. Thats just me chuckling at your response. I realize you cant change an old dogs habbits just try to have an open mind. These little scoots are a gas and do go any where and no, Im not saying that chasing your 400 or so horses across the dune would be no problem but lets face it there is no substitute for qubic inches. I get that, but I do garantee that I could put you in some pretty precarious situations following me on what ever your duning in or on. Your not the only old dog on the farm I have been duning for a good 30 my self and am not the skinnyist guy at camp by any means but I also have had many dune toys in my day and I am just saying, I beat the dog sh!t out of this little duner and it just keeps bouncing back for more without any mechanical issues at all. So Im sorry you are so disgruntled with the polaris products but things change and they did right this time.. :rzr:

With much Respect of your opinion, DAVE :pissed:

agreed, they are fun as hell....as well as i got around with a ranger i'm sure the rzr gets around WAY better. have fun with whatever yuh dune with!! that's my motto. anyways...nice videos. :beercheers: