Transplants

dunefreak

Hell yeah. I just got an e-mail form The Transplants. They just put out a new album! :dunno: They are one of my favorite bands. For those that don't know who they are, Tim Armstrong from Rancid, the drummer from Blink182, and many other talented people make up the Transplants. :laughoff:

Check out the few songs they have posted up so far on the myyyyyyspace link that was in my e-mail.... :thumb:

http://www.myspace.com/thelordz

I don't really like the last 2 songs on that player- they sound nothing like their other stuff, but I'll still have to check out the rest of the album.

HE SAID (MY SPACE) :idiot::laughoff::idiot: I THOUGH YOU SAID MY SPACE IS GAY?

I did...and it IS. Unfortunately, most bands use myspace for their band webpage. :thumb: It is the only damn place they posted the songs from the album. Why are you offended, "mr.myspace"? :idiot: I'm not the one with a myspace page. :laughoff:

I did...and it IS. Unfortunately, most bands use myspace for their band webpage. :thumb: It is the only damn place they posted the songs from the album. Why are you offended, "mr.myspace"? :laughoff: I'm not the one with a myspace page. :idiot:

:laughoff: offended NO why should I be...I agree my space is "gay" however I was suprised to here you say you were there! :idiot: or you recomend some one to go there :laughoff::idiot: My page is not all pimped out (gay) I have a reason for having one and am comfortable w/ it ... are you comfortable going there? :idiot: I am just messing w/ ya freak! :laughoff:

:idiot: offended NO why should I be...I agree my space is "gay" however I was suprised to here you say you were there! :idiot: or you recomend some one to go there :laughoff::idiot: My page is not all pimped out (gay) I have a reason for having one and am comfortable w/ it ... are you comfortable going there? :idiot: I am just messing w/ ya freak! :laughoff:

yes as a matter of fact I am comfortable going there from a link I click in an e-mail. :thumb::laughoff: and I know you're just messing with me as I am just also messing with you too, effer. :laughoff: It's all good. :idiot:

I know you have a secret page, ADMIT IT!.. :idiot: How else do you know when all these bands are playing all the time?MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPACE! :laughoff:

Nope. :thumb: As much as you wish I did, nope. :laughoff: It's called a mailing list you subscribe to with each band and to check up on bands' website yourlocalscene.com etc. This is how I know when they are coming and when albums come out. Here is the e-mail I recieved from Transplants.....

2006_6_18_12_20_40_530.jpg

Check out the new album by Brooklyn, NY's The Lordz! Including the single 'Outlaw' featuring Transplants'/Rancid's Tim Armstrong.

Other guests include Everlast, Bedouin Soundclash and Jared Reddick.

Video directed by Tim Armstrong everywhere soon!

Warped Tour August 1st through the 11th - supporting RANCID 8/22 (Avalon - Boston) and 8/26 (B.B. Kings - NYC)

2006_6_18_12_21_30_481.jpg

www.myspace.com/thelordz

www.purevolume.com/thelordz

www.thelordz.com

www.perfect-game.net

www.eastwestrock.com

lmao...you know Pete has a myspace page....you know it...and if he dosent ill make one..and it will be UBER GHEY

go ahead and do that! :redhat: You're forgetting who has the controls over your profile on here. :hello: :fro: j/k

Oh cant take a joke??? :hello:

It already happened to me remember.

:redhat: :fro:

It WAS a joke, Berrrrrrrrrrrrt. Lighten up. :slap: I wouldn't change anyone's posts, profiles, etc. :laughoff: I was just talkin sh*t. :coocoo:

ck it out....

go ahead and do that! :hello: You're forgetting who has the controls over your profile on here. :rockon::thumb: j/k

Hell yeah. I just got an e-mail form The Transplants. They just put out a new album! :laughing: They are one of my favorite bands. For those that don't know who they are, Tim Armstrong from Rancid, the drummer from Blink182, and many other talented people make up the Transplants. :headbang:

Check out the few songs they have posted up so far on the myyyyyyspace link that was in my e-mail.... :rockwoot:

http://www.myspace.com/thelordz

I don't really like the last 2 songs on that player- they sound nothing like their other stuff, but I'll still have to check out the rest of the album.

so is this actually a TRANSPLANTS cd or is it a Lordz cd? Looks to me the Lordz is a few of the Transplants but not the whole band maybe? IS SUKIE SUKIE ON THE NEW CD Pete? :shocked2:

so is this actually a TRANSPLANTS cd or is it a Lordz cd? Looks to me the Lordz is a few of the Transplants but not the whole band maybe? IS SUKIE SUKIE ON THE NEW CD Pete? :shocked2:

:headbang: :thumb: Damn I looked into it some more and guess what?? YOUR RIGHT! :thumb: The e-mail was from the Transplants so I figured when they said new CD out I thought it THEIR'S. :laughing: Damn, that sucks. :dunno: Oh well. I'll still probably pick this cd up and check it out I guess. I guess I should read the WHOLE e-mail next time. :redhat: :rockwoot: derrrrrrrrrr