Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:mc_smiley: .....list them under for sale :laughoff:

derrrrrrrrrrr, i tried giving one of the tickets away and had a hard time, cause everyone is goin to the dunes.

thats why i didnt list it on DDR !! :shake: :shocked2: :P

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Here's my update: doesn't look like I will be able to bring my rail. I put the new seat belt harnesses in last night, BUT while I did that I noticed several teeth were either wasted or missing on the rear sprocket. :slap: :mischevious: I doubt I can get a sprocket made up through SSC/ Sprocket Specialties before the 12th. :( So much for rail races and spankin some quads. :laughoff::(

I did however order up some trail tech lights for the Raptor, so I'll be doing some night riding after or during the races! :slap::idiot:

Posted

Here's my update: doesn't look like I will be able to bring my rail. I put the new seat belt harnesses in last night, BUT while I did that I noticed several teeth were either wasted or missing on the rear sprocket. :coffee::driver: I doubt I can get a sprocket made up through SSC/ Sprocket Specialties before the 12th. :( So much for rail races and spankin some quads. :drunk::(

I did however order up some trail tech lights for the Raptor, so I'll be doing some night riding after or during the races! :laughoff::shocked:

Damn with the new lights we might be able to top the almighty drunk run we had last spring!!!! Goodtimes!!!!"lets go to the north pole, I mean south pole I mean......derrrr" :shake::driver:

Posted

Damn with the new lights we might be able to top the almighty drunk run we had last spring!!!! Goodtimes!!!!"lets go to the north pole, I mean south pole I mean......derrrr" :coocoo::drunk:

:driver: No actually I won't be any better off though. I HAD 4 lights: 2 Trail techs and 2 sand blasted stockers. Now I took off all those broken a$$ lights from the tumble the Raptor took at Coral and I'll be adding just 2 Trail tech Torch frame-mount 50watters. They should do the job just fine though. :D

The 1/4 ton will be there in beer ambulance attire!! :D

:drunk::cry::laughoff: that's fuggin right! :shocked::driver::coffee::laughoff::laughoff:

Don't feel bad Dunefreak I won't be able to bring my rail either. :dunno:

How come, Don? Rail is broken? :(:dunno: Are you taken out the Banshee? :laughoff::shake:

Posted

I'm riding out with Tim to observe the happenings and partake of some ice cold alcoholic incoherency. I'm looking forward to seeing my DDR family. It's been too long. :driver:

Posted

Where is everyone on lights ???I am not having much luck getting a hold of a friend that works @ rental to get a light setup :shocked: He may have quit , they said he was on vacation.. :driver: I am still trying one more option to get a setup...just trying to get one at no cost

Posted

Where is everyone on lights ???I am not having much luck getting a hold of a friend that works @ rental to get a light setup :boxer: He may have quit , they said he was on vacation.. :laughoff: I am still trying one more option to get a setup...just trying to get one at no cost

Well, crd450 may be also bringing one out. He is still waiting to hear from Sam (1BADFYZ) who is bringing a setup as well. Also, if trickyls2racer goes, he told me he has 3 setups of his own of which he may bring. If all else fails, I'll try to get a setup lined up so we have plenty of light.

Posted

I'm riding out with Tim to observe the happenings and partake of some ice cold alcoholic incoherency. I'm looking forward to seeing my DDR family. It's been too long. :laughoff:

:boxer::boxer::blury::laughoff: i wannnnnnnnnnnnna go

Posted

I'm riding out with Tim to observe the happenings and partake of some ice cold alcoholic incoherency. I'm looking forward to seeing my DDR family. It's been too long. :blury:

Don will you be borrowing your buds Kawi cruiser to get there? You and Tim could ride two up!!!!That would be AWESOME!!!!!! :laughoff::boxer::boxer:

Posted

i cant afford to just eat the cost of the KORN tickets i bought. if i can find someone to buy them, I will go! :laughoff::laughoff::(:P

You said eat KORN!!!!!! :boxer::boxer::blury:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...