BIG DAVE XP1K Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) Can we get everyone to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atc: :rhino: :mog: and how many are just showing up :blonde: :clown: :drunk2: :peeps: Edited January 20, 2010 by Big Dave Quote
sandawg Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Can we get every one to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atc: :rhino: :mog: and how many are just showing up :blonde: :clown: :drunk2: :peeps: Weather permitting, I will have just my rail. Quote
giannamyhero Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) if weather is good we will bring our 2 rzr s models, seems like there may be a few rzr's. Edited January 23, 2010 by giannamyhero Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Can we get everyone to sound off on how many are showing up with TOYS :atc: :rhino: :mog: and how many are just showing up :blonde: :clown: :drunk2: :peeps: you read my mind lol...was going to post this today..thanks 1 Rail and 1 rzr Capt Quote
redswr Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Ok I'll be there with my bike and my pops will be there... He's looking for a RZR and I'm trying to get rid of my bike... Hopefully we can do both! Quote
BIG DAVE XP1K Posted January 21, 2010 Author Posted January 21, 2010 (edited) Ok I'll be there with my bike and my pops will be there... He's looking for a RZR and I'm trying to get rid of my bike... Hopefully we can do both! Dr. Door Has a very nice RZR for sale see it in DDR classifieds. Its very well taken care of and maintained Edited January 21, 2010 by Big Dave Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Im planning on coming down to show support, not bringing any toys! Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 if weather is good and i can get the wife going we will bring our 2 rzr s models, seems like there may be a few rzr's. Very nice. Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Ill be there with 2 70s and maybe even our rail. Myself. Sadistic pig (dave) and my daughter and wife Quote
BIG DAVE XP1K Posted January 21, 2010 Author Posted January 21, 2010 you read my mind lol...was going to post this today..thanks 1 Rail and 1 rzr Capt Whats the details on the BBQ side of this event? Quote
sandawg Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 you read my mind lol...was going to post this today..thanks 1 Rail and 1 rzr Capt Can't come after all, unexpected, important trip to So Cal this weekend! Damnit! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Whats the details on the BBQ side of this event? Pizza guy will be here, I will be doing hotdogs and maybe some burgers... thinking maybe some beer (shhhh) Capt Quote
redswr Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Hey capt we should be there somtime before 5 so I'll just run by your shop... What time you close? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Hey capt we should be there somtime before 5 so I'll just run by your shop... What time you close? Close at 5 .. but call me and let me know you are on your way and I will have someone here for you 702 575-1435 David Capt Quote
redswr Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 Ok I made it and dropped off my bike already... See ya guys in the morning! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 Shoot, not sure I can make it now. I got alot going on this weekend. Gonna still try though. I'll let ya know David. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I will be there all day also .. .this is going to be fun Capt Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 Kitcat and I are rollin with Big Dave and the Beckster. Quote
giannamyhero Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 well, looks like i won't make it ethier. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I am headed that way now.... cant wait to see and meet everyone Capt Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 I am headed that way now.... cant wait to see and meet everyone Capt We'll be leaving here in a couple too. See ya all soon. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 Holy crap its right now!im on my way! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.