any big motor or fast quads going out for prez

turbo_bruce

thats what happens when you make big horse power, how about a 8plate hinson spring loaded basket straight cut gears and lock up GOOFBALL and 40.5 pwk carbs built for alky and billet bowls with dyno proven jetting that makes big horse power, these are the things you have to do to make your 4mill beat 10 and 12 mills. JACKASS.

10 and 12 mm's??? you can't even beat jays 7 and you act like you beat 10s. lmao you live in a dream world where you think your sh*t is fast. Everybody that drags has seen you run enough to know your not,quit lying to yourself and everybody else. Anytime you want to run a 12 let me know and I'll show you how wrong you are.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:booty: You'll get old some day :booty: But I'll never be a one legged midget :argue: you asked for it :dayum::idiot::idiot: lol lolllollllollololl lol,,lol,,lollollloll ..,,I like Ya pegleg but you little guys are always trying to make up for your SHORT comings

wow talk about below the belt, talk about some ones disablilties? i dont have to make up for short comings any where, im just a true drag racer and i dont enjoy you imposing on our sport and talk crap like you have made the next best thing to man and how fast your duners are, dude you couldnt even beat a 4mill cub WITH a bottle on your 1000cc MONSTER. stop quoting famous inventors and go advertize that you talk crap on peoples disabilties and LOST TO A ONE LEGGED MIDGET.

10 and 12 mm's??? you can't even beat jays 7 and you act like you beat 10s. lmao you live in a dream world where you think your sh*t is fast. Everybody that drags has seen you run enough to know your not,quit lying to yourself and everybody else. Anytime you want to run a 12 let me know and I'll show you how wrong you are.

Hey jays bike is fast but when we raced I had a twisted crank and we didnt race this past weekend. I beat jays 7mill when it was in his stock frame. thats when my bike had no porting ect... I love jay and his bike is FAST. and yes i beat Manny's 10-12 mill SUPER CUB thats 72mm bore, I have beat LC performance 12mill cheetah in thier lonestar strut frame....ECT, I dont need to prove you that I will hole shot you too.

12mill what? im not fast? get real bro... ill jockey my 14mill and bolw you a$$ out the water tooo hahahaha

:idiot::idiot: :argue: :dayum:

See,,, kicked me right in the balls!!!! Didn't hurt a bit,,, :idiot::idiot: YOU should have been there....

Here's some interesting facts about a Top Fuel Dragster

DEFINITION OF ACCELERATION

One top fuel dragster 500 cubic inch Hemi engine makes more horsepower than the first 4 rows of stock cars at the Daytona 500.

It takes just 15/100ths of a second for all 6,000+ horsepower of an NHRA Top Fuel dragster engine to reach the rear wheels.

Under full throttle, a dragster engine consumes 1-1/2 gallons of nitro methane per second;

a fully loaded 747 consumes jet fuel at the same rate with 25% less energy being produced.

A stock Dodge Hemi V8 engine cannot produce enough power to drive the dragster's supercharger.

With 3,000 CFM of air being rammed in by the supercharger on overdrive, the fuel mixture is compressed into a near-solid form before ignition.

Cylinders run on the verge of hydraulic lock at full throttle..

At the strongest moment, the7:1 air/fuel mixture of nitro methane, the flame front temperature measures 7,050 deg F.

Nitro methane burns yellow... The spectacular white flame seen above the stacks at night is raw burning hydrogen,

dissociated from atmospheric water vapor by the searing exhaust gases.

Dual magnetos supply 44 amps to each spark plug. This is the output of an arc welder in each cylinder.

Spark plug electrodes are totally consumed during a pass. After halfway, the engine is dieseling from compression,

plus the glow of exhaust valves at 1,400 deg F. The engine can only be shut down by cutting the fuel flow.

If spark momentarily fails early in the run, unburned nitro builds up in the affected cylinders and then explodes with sufficient force

to blow cylinder heads off the block in pieces or split the block in half.

In order to exceed 300 mph in 4. 5 seconds, dragsters must accelerate an average of over 4G's.

In order to reach 200 mph (well before half-track), the launch acceleration approaches 8G's.

Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have completed reading this sentence.

Top fuel engines turn approximately 540 revolutions from light to light! Including the burnout,

the engine must only survive 900 revolutions under load.

The redline is actually quite high at 9,500 rpm.

Assuming all the equipment is paid off, the crew worked for free, and for once NOTHING BLOWS UP,

each run costs an estimate $1,000.00 per second.

The current top fuel dragster elapsed time record is 4.428 seconds for the quarter mile (11/12/06, Tony Schumacher, at Pomona , CA )...

The top speed record is 336.15 mph as measured over the last 66' of the run (05/25/05 Tony Schumacher, at Hebron , OH )..

Putting all of this into perspective:

You are driving the average $140,000 Lingenfelter 'twin-turbo' powered Corvette Z06.

Over a mile up the road, a top fuel dragster is staged and ready to launch down a quarter mile strip as you pass.

You have the advantage of a flying start. You run the 'Vette hard up through the gears and blast across the starting line

and pass the dragster at an honest 200 mph. The 'tree' goes green for both of you at that moment.

The dragster launches and starts after you.

You keep your foot down hard, but you hear an incredibly brutal whine that sears your eardrums

and within 3 seconds, the dragster catches and passes you.

He beats you to the finish line, a quarter mile away from where you just passed him.

Think about it, from a standing start, the dragster had spotted you 200 mph and not only caught,

but nearly blasted you off the road when he passed you within a mere 1,320 foot long race course.

...... and that my friend, is ACCELERATION

where did you get that? John Force web site? lol seen it... heard it.... come talk to me when you know how to bulid performancee engines, we build all our own engines no matter of what they go in. your slap together bikes.

See,,, kicked me right in the balls!!!! Didn't hurt a bit,,, :idiot::booty: YOU should have been there....

One top fuel dragster 500 cubic inch Hemi engine makes more horsepower than the first 4 rows of stock cars at the Daytona 500.

It takes just 15/100ths of a second for all 6,000+ horsepower of an NHRA Top Fuel dragster engine to reach the rear wheels.

Under full throttle, a dragster engine consumes 1-1/2 gallons of nitro methane per second;

a fully loaded 747 consumes jet fuel at the same rate with 25% less energy being produced.

A stock Dodge Hemi V8 engine cannot produce enough power to drive the dragster's supercharger.

With 3,000 CFM of air being rammed in by the supercharger on overdrive, the fuel mixture is compressed into a near-solid form before ignition.

At the strongest moment, the7:1 air/fuel mixture of nitro methane, the flame front temperature measures 7,050 deg F.

Nitro methane burns yellow... The spectacular white flame seen above the stacks at night is raw burning hydrogen,

Dual magnetos supply 44 amps to each spark plug. This is the output of an arc welder in each cylinder.

Spark plug electrodes are totally consumed during a pass. After halfway, the engine is dieseling from compression,

plus the glow of exhaust valves at 1,400 deg F. The engine can only be shut down by cutting the fuel flow.

If spark momentarily fails early in the run, unburned nitro builds up in the affected cylinders and then explodes with sufficient force

In order to exceed 300 mph in 4. 5 seconds, dragsters must accelerate an average of over 4G's.

In order to reach 200 mph (well before half-track), the launch acceleration approaches 8G's.

Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have completed reading this sentence.

Top fuel engines turn approximately 540 revolutions from light to light! Including the burnout,

Assuming all the equipment is paid off, the crew worked for free, and for once NOTHING BLOWS UP,

The current top fuel dragster elapsed time record is 4.428 seconds for the quarter mile (11/12/06, Tony Schumacher, at Pomona , CA )...

The top speed record is 336.15 mph as measured over the last 66' of the run (05/25/05 Tony Schumacher, at Hebron , OH )..

You are driving the average $140,000 Lingenfelter 'twin-turbo' powered Corvette Z06.

Over a mile up the road, a top fuel dragster is staged and ready to launch down a quarter mile strip as you pass.

You have the advantage of a flying start. You run the 'Vette hard up through the gears and blast across the starting line

and pass the dragster at an honest 200 mph. The 'tree' goes green for both of you at that moment.

You keep your foot down hard, but you hear an incredibly brutal whine that sears your eardrums

He beats you to the finish line, a quarter mile away from where you just passed him.

Think about it, from a standing start, the dragster had spotted you 200 mph and not only caught,

but nearly blasted you off the road when he passed you within a mere 1,320 foot long race course.

????????????????????? :booty::idiot: :argue:

Talking just to hear himself talk!!!!!!!! :dayum:

See,,, kicked me right in the balls!!!! Didn't hurt a bit,,, :idiot::idiot: YOU should have been there....

No.....Acceleration is 126 MPH and a 2.98 seconds in a hundred yards and the national record! Lost the ET but still have the MPH...Look it up if you doubt me on the numbers! and it's a four cylinder!!

wow talk about below the belt, talk about some ones disablilties? i dont have to make up for short comings any where, im just a true drag racer and i dont enjoy you imposing on our sport and talk crap like you have made the next best thing to man and how fast your duners are, dude you couldnt even beat a 4mill cub WITH a bottle on your 1000cc MONSTER. stop quoting famous inventors and go advertize that you talk crap on peoples disabilties and LOST TO A ONE LEGGED MIDGET.

You talked about my mother, poked me about my age, called others "Jacka$$" and called our bikes CRAP... ,SORRY,,, YOU WERE JUST ASKING FOR IT!!!,, And you call yourself " Just a true drag racer"?? :argue: OK ,,calling our bikes crap,, is cool ,, that's what this trash talk is all about. But STOP THE PERSONAL STUFF AND ((( NAME CALLING ))) ... You have hit below the belt and I just wanted to show you IN THE STRONGEST WAY POSSIBLE .. sorry.. but. NONE OF IT IS COOL!!! you seem to have alot of knowledge and a true passion for the sport... GREAT... Tell you what,, Let's stick to just the SPORT!!! Lie about how fast you are, call our bikes crap, call others slow,, whatever etc..

So your bike beats 10 mils?? man we're getting even faster!! "This bike beats 10 mils and look how well we ran against him"

:idiot::idiot:

where did you get that? John Force web site? lol seen it... heard it.... come talk to me when you know how to bulid performancee engines, we build all our own engines no matter of what they go in. your slap together bikes.

Nice Going!!!Stick to the EQUIPMENT insults and name calling .. :idiot: I don't build engines ,, but I'll still talk to you.. :argue: A friend just e-mailed it to me. Thought it was interesting...

"Slap together bikes"?? I guess You don't do much tube bending, welding, fabracating etc.. Just stick to your engine buildig and pay close attention to those instructions or Maybe you build your bikes from the ground up??? :idiot:

Edited by Quadrockets

Hey jays bike is fast but when we raced I had a twisted crank and we didnt race this past weekend. I beat jays 7mill when it was in his stock frame. thats when my bike had no porting ect... I love jay and his bike is FAST. and yes i beat Manny's 10-12 mill SUPER CUB thats 72mm bore, I have beat LC performance 12mill cheetah in thier lonestar strut frame....ECT, I dont need to prove you that I will hole shot you too.

That LC Performance you beat 1 time with my grandson that is just learning to ride.How about the other 2 times you lined up with him and he beat you by 2 or 3 bikes.I have a way to stop your fast mouth we will go to dumont anyday and race 3 times and the winner takes both bikes home.We will also hand start so you can't jump like you did the 1 time you beat my grandson.You want to talk crap as they say put your money where your mouth is.

You need to remember you are a slowa$$ 4 mil that talks alot of crap.Why do you need straight cut gears and hinson basket you don't make enough HP to break anything.The carbs are about $650 for the alky setup.You are stupid but not that stupid to pay that much.

LET ME KNOW WHAT DAY YOU WANT TO RACE. :idiot:

quote name='undertow' date='Feb 19 2010, 06:42 PM' post='203378']

wow wow wow pump the brakes you guy's same team same team banshee's vs four poke's remember!!! quad pockets is the enemy!!!!!!!! I'm bringing some beers to the next meet so we all can have a drink and BS about this thread! And yes quad pockets is invited!!!!!! also when we finish with the :dayum: we can all line up with quad pockets and smash those neat little inventions lol :argue: :yiah::idiot::idiot:

That LC Performance you beat 1 time with my grandson that is just learning to ride.How about the other 2 times you lined up with him and he beat you by 2 or 3 bikes.I have a way to stop your fast mouth we will go to dumont anyday and race 3 times and the winner takes both bikes home.We will also hand start so you can't jump like you did the 1 time you beat my grandson.You want to talk crap as they say put your money where your mouth is.

You need to remember you are a slowa$$ 4 mil that talks alot of crap.Why do you need straight cut gears and hinson basket you don't make enough HP to break anything.The carbs are about $650 for the alky setup.You are stupid but not that stupid to pay that much.

LET ME KNOW WHAT DAY YOU WANT TO RACE. :argue:

Hey Bruce look!! They're turning on each other!!! :dayum:

Wow Vegas Duner!!!!! :old: you got some Bal1s dude!! Look out pegleg "older" guys DON'T MESS AROUND!!!

A ,,, D I R E C T ,,,, C A L L,,,,O U T !!!!! :idiot:

DRAG RACING FOR PINKS!!!!!!!

now that's good old.. balls up drag racing

I will BE THERE anytime ,,anyday!!!( to watch, no ones taking my bike home but me lol,lol) 1st weekend in March????

Pete: You gotta be the starter dude. I'll man the video for sure!!

PEGLEG,,,,,,PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

:idiot::booty::booty:

wow wow wow pump the brakes you guy's same team same team banshee's vs four STROKES remember!!! QUADROCKETS IS THE BADEST QUADS EVER!!!!!!!! I'm bringing some beers to the next meet so we all can have a drink and BS about this thread! And yes QUADROCKETS is invited!!!!!! also when we finish with the :bs: we can all line up with QUADROCKETS and DRULE OVER those neat little inventions lol :booty::yiah::idiot::idiot:

I had to go back and fix your post, their were a few mis spellings

HEY! HEY! HEY!!!! LIVE TO DRAG::: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! GO AWAY!!! SHUT UP!!!! SEE YA LATER!!!! YOUR MOM IS CALLING YOU!!! THE TOILET IS OVERFLOWING.!!! LEAVE THESE GUYS ALONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:argue: :old::dayum::booty:

Edited by Quadrockets

Hey Bruce look!! They're turning on each other!!! :watching:

Wow Vegas Duner!!!!! :thumb: you got some Bal1s dude!! Look out pegleg "older" guys DON'T MESS AROUND!!!

A ,,, D I R E C T ,,,, C A L L,,,,O U T !!!!! :DDRrocks:

I will BE THERE anytime ,,anyday!!!( to watch, no ones taking my bike home but me lol,lol) 1st weekend in March????

:watching::watching::watching:

Its not hard to have balls when you know the bike with my son riding will beat him by 4 or 5 bikes.

He jumped my grandson and beat him by maybe 1/2 bike but he forgets to tell about the next 2 races.

Hey Bruce look!! They're turning on each other!!! :watching:

Wow Vegas Duner!!!!! :thumb: you got some Bal1s dude!! Look out pegleg "older" guys DON'T MESS AROUND!!!

A ,,, D I R E C T ,,,, C A L L,,,,O U T !!!!! :DDRrocks:

:watching::watching::watching:

Don't worry I will be back for you guys later.lol

Don't worry I will be back for you guys later.lol

NO!! NO ,,NO!! WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE!! we're your frieeeeends, we come in peeeeeace, we need to just get aloooooong,,

you'll kick our buuuutts, Your way faaaaaster,,, I'll buy the beer, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol lol,lol loo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just kick pegs a$$ :DDRrocks::D

wow wow wow pump the brakes you guy's same team same team banshee's vs four poke's remember!!! quad pockets is the enemy!!!!!!!! I'm bringing some beers to the next meet so we all can have a drink and BS about this thread! And yes quad pockets is invited!!!!!! also when we finish with the :watching: we can all line up with quad pockets and smash those neat little inventions lol :watching::yiah::DDRrocks::watching:

if you gotta pump the brakes somthings already blown just hammer it !!!!!

I had to go back and fix your post, their were a few mis spellings

HEY! HEY! HEY!!!! LIVE TO DRAG::: YOUR THE BEST EVER!!!! WE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU!!! YOU KIND HARTED SOUL!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! SEE YA LATER!!!! I WISH MY BIKES WHERE FASTER!!! I CANT EVEN WIN A RACE.!!! THESE GUYS ALWAYS BEAT ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:watching::lol::watching::watching:

quad pockets you also miss spelled some stuff, But LOOK I took care of it for you! Hey what are friend's for!!!!! And it's okay if your in touch with your feminine side!!!!! Everybody loves you for who you are!!!!!!! SLOW lol :thumb::DDRrocks::booty::watching:

QUADROCKETS you also miss spelled some stuff, But LOOK I AM A RETARD.. I'LL SUCK ON it for you! Hey what are friend's for!!!!! And it's okay I'M in touch with MY feminine side!!!!! Everybody loves ME for THE HOMO I AM!!!!!!! SLOW lol :thumb::DDRrocks::booty::watching:

NOT COOOOL!!!! :watching: :cheesebong: damn you almost re wrote my whole post!!??!! :watching::watching: come on you gotta be a bit more clever,, just remove or change a couple words,,, Take a look at the spelling corrections I made for you.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY CHIT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NOT COOOOL!!!! :watching: :cheesebong: damn you almost re wrote my whole post!!??!! :watching::DDRrocks: come on you gotta be a bit more clever,, just remove or change a couple words,,, Take a look at the spelling corrections I made for you.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY CHIT!!! :booty::lol::lol:

i think there is a dif site for you gay guys dumont bone smuggler.com :B :thumb::watching::watching: