Where to get water near Coral Pink?

bambam-x

Heading up to Coral Pink tomorrow :chev_bowtie: and need to know a good place to get water near the dunes? :chev_bowtie: Plan on camping in the meadows and don't want to haul 110 gallons of water up from Phoenix :chev_bowtie:

Thanks

Edited by bambam-x

Will I have to pay the day use or camping fee to get into the campground? How far from the meadows is the campground?

The day fee is five dollars and it's two or three min. from the meadows they also have ice.

Wish I could go im jealous :chev_bowtie:

The day fee is five dollars and it's two or three min. from the meadows they also have ice.

Wish I could go im jealous :chev_bowtie:

Cool, that would probably be the easiest place to fill up. Keep me from searching around Kanab. :chev_bowtie:

Well I have to say Coral Pink is awesome, got back yesterday and I will be planning another trip for sure.

Got there friday around 11:30am, set up camp and went straight out for the first ride. Unfortunaly, mother nature did not want us out there yet. Got caught in a major thunderstorm, managed to get back to camp but not before the rail was full of water. The easy-up did not fair too well either. Rained for about 2 hours and the dry lake was no longer dry. The rest of the weekend was great. Sunday night around 10:00pm another storm hit and rained all night, but it was one hell of a light show.

Here are a few pics... :mischevious:

post-859-1154486426.jpg

post-859-1154486572.jpg

post-859-1154486631.jpg

post-859-1154486681.jpg

post-859-1154486774.jpg

post-859-1154486887.jpg

post-859-1154486928.jpg

Sweet pics! Sucks you ended up in a lake! :shocked:

Nice rails! :driver: We'll have to hook up sometime for some mini buggy action. Is that orange car azflyinscooter? Or someone else? :shake:

Yeah, orange buggy was azflyinscooter and the blue Sand Limo is me. We were lucky enough not to be in the lake, that was some poor other campers that ended up moving once the rain let up. We were on the high side, luckily :laughoff: