Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

GAS< GAS and more GAS.. I know it's 600 dollars a gallon but a few gallons to help the light situation out would be great...Im bringing 15 gallons so im broke for the week.. :laughing:

Posted

ill bring gas for generators since i dont have any lights to contribute. ill fill the hauler and we can use the fuel station! Thats my contribution. wait, let me think about that. um, no, ill fill a couple 5 gallon gas cans with regular gas for the generators. lol i put premium in my hauler, cause thats what i put in my bike, not trying to run generators with that.

:laughing:

see ya all at the dunes!!!

do we have an est head count for this event ?

Posted

ill bring gas for generators since i dont have any lights to contribute. ill fill the hauler and we can use the fuel station! Thats my contribution. wait, let me think about that. um, no, ill fill a couple 5 gallon gas cans with regular gas for the generators. lol i put premium in my hauler, cause thats what i put in my bike, not trying to run generators with that.

do we have an est head count for this event ?

thanks, Stacey- that will help a bunch. :D

as for the headcount....Yeah.....ALOT! :laughing: There will be a big group of peeps from what I can tell. All the other forums sound like they are jumping on board and they are down as well. :laughing:

Posted

ANYBODY THAT HAS A GENERATOR WE CAN USE AT THE HILL- WE MIGHT NEED IT. It looks like I'll have a lil suprise for everyone, we'll just need about 2 generators to power up the suprise. :laughing::laughing::dunno:

Posted

I wish i still had my dads... it was a Coleman 3500 watt genny.. Loud as hell but would power up anything you needed..

What about sand-snake and the little honda?

Posted

I wish i still had my dads... it was a Coleman 3500 watt genny.. Loud as hell but would power up anything you needed..

What about sand-snake and the little honda?

Thanks for that info, Nick. :dunno::laughing::laughing:

And yeah, we'll have sandsnake's gen as well. :dunno:

Posted

ANYBODY THAT HAS A GENERATOR WE CAN USE AT THE HILL- WE MIGHT NEED IT. It looks like I'll have a lil suprise for everyone, we'll just need about 2 generators to power up the suprise. :laughing::dunno::dunno:

Hey I got a gen here at work they will let me use. It a 6 hp, 3750 watt briggs and straton. I dont know carp about generaters. Is that big enough for the "suprise"? If that will work let me know and Ill bring it out with me> :laughing:

Posted

Hey I got a gen here at work they will let me use. It a 6 hp, 3750 watt briggs and straton. I dont know carp about generaters. Is that big enough for the "suprise"? If that will work let me know and Ill bring it out with me> :laughing:

It should be enough- bring it, B - RAD! :laughing: And some gas for it as well. :dunno:

Posted

thanks, Stacey- that will help a bunch. :D

as for the headcount....Yeah.....ALOT! :laughing: There will be a big group of peeps from what I can tell. All the other forums sound like they are jumping on board and they are down as well. :dunno:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Good Times with DDR !!!!! :laughing:

Posted

I'll bring a couple extra gas cans as well. Will be getting there early to help out, meeting a few up there in the early afternoon, get in a little fun before work starts. I'm gonna head up one day after work this week just to check out the launch area and see how much really needs to be done when we get there. I'll take a couple pics to post up also. I'm also bringing some metal garden rakes, a few boxes of the heavy duty trash bags, some chem lights and about 5 cases of beer. See you all there...Semper Fi, Woody

Posted

I'll bring a couple extra gas cans as well. Will be getting there early to help out, meeting a few up there in the early afternoon, get in a little fun before work starts. I'm gonna head up one day after work this week just to check out the launch area and see how much really needs to be done when we get there. I'll take a couple pics to post up also. I'm also bringing some metal garden rakes, a few boxes of the heavy duty trash bags, some chem lights and about 5 cases of beer. See you all there...Semper Fi, Woody

You da man! Thanks! :D

Posted

One more thing that would be nice is a decent size stereo we could crank up to add some :rockon: .

Anyone have a set of speakers, receiver, and maybe cd player or XM/Sirius setup they could bring out? I have too much sh*t I'm bringing out and don't have the time or energy to worry about that too. Anyone wanna step up and handle it? :rockwoot:

:unsure:

if i could bring the 1/4... we could use it for music, i got a good loud sounding stereo :headbang1:

Posted

let us know we can bring some extra gas also ar anything else

Jackie I thought I already did let everyone one. YES YES YES, please bring extra gas. Yes, please, this means you too. :headbang1: Thanks! :D

Posted

i've got my old head unit and cd player i'm picking up from jj's this week, and my xm. i do have 4 sony book shelf speakers i can bring to. i just dont know how loud they will be. some tunes is better than no tunes. also would need i generator for it too, since i dont have one yet..

Posted

Gee I hope we don't have toooo much extra gas and tooo many generators? :rockon::unsure::flipoff:

No, we'll use em. The suprise is gonna require 2 gen sets anyways. :gayboy: :rockwoot:

As for the gas, we'll just ride untill it is all used up. :D:headbang1: Besides, when is their ever useless extra gas after a trip to the dunes? If anything, dump it in the gas trucks.

Posted

theres a surprise??

yeah, he DID say surprise!!!....wow! :rockwoot: I wanna know what the surprise is!!!....of course, if it was told then it wouldn't be a surprise....i know i know :laughoff: ....when ya guys get back post up a pic of the "surprise". :laughoff:

Posted

Im bringing a generator for sure. As far as fuel for the light towers, dont they run on diesel? From what I read on the United Rentals website they also have extra outlets on them, and they are around 12KW.

Posted

Im bringing a generator for sure. As far as fuel for the light towers, dont they run on diesel? From what I read on the United Rentals website they also have extra outlets on them, and they are around 12KW.

hmm :laughoff: yeah definitley something we'll have to check into real quick. I'll get with Sam (1BADYFZ) and Chuck (crd450) about it. :rockwoot: Thanks for the heads up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...