Night Drags supplies checklist

dunefreak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have enough of the lights to line the sides of the hill? OR maybe we can do blinking lights on the sides and flares at the top....

Please let me know if you guys can supply the small lights to line the hill and flares or i will start looking on where to get some.

Well we have enough of the lights to line the sides of the hill? OR maybe we can do blinking lights on the sides and flares at the top....

Please let me know if you guys can supply the small lights to line the hill and flares or i will start looking on where to get some.

Sam, we should have plenty of those kinds of lights, glow sticks, blinking sh*t, etc. :laughoff: We're bringing out everything from our group that we all have. :boxer:

hey guys i have a light that has a 6 foot stand it is one off of a light tower it is bright we could mount half way up and would light up top half but would need small generator to run it ive ran it off of a 2500 generator .

I'll bring out a bunch of chem lights (glowstics) and a bunch of trash bags. When are we going to clean the rocks and debris at the bottom. I can cruise up there any day after 5pm to help out with that...Semper Fi, Woody

hey guys i have a light that has a 6 foot stand it is one off of a light tower it is bright we could mount half way up and would light up top half but would need small generator to run it ive ran it off of a 2500 generator .

Thanks, that will help. We should have acouple generators that we can plug them into.

I'll bring out a bunch of chem lights (glowstics) and a bunch of trash bags. When are we going to clean the rocks and debris at the bottom. I can cruise up there any day after 5pm to help out with that...Semper Fi, Woody

We (people that are helping setup) should be getting there about 6/7 ish and will start cleaning up the hill and setting up around that time. Any help is much appreciated. :laughoff:

Thanks, that will help. We should have acouple generators that we can plug them into.

We (people that are helping setup) should be getting there about 6/7 ish and will start cleaning up the hill and setting up around that time. Any help is much appreciated. :laughoff:

I will be there to help, and whoever is in my truck with me will not have a choice

I have just aquired 2 big metal halide lights, they should be able to light up most of the hill!!

If you want to bring something to help but you don't have lights or generators maybe just bring extra gas for the various generators we might have running?

One more thing that would be nice is a decent size stereo we could crank up to add some :headbang: .

Anyone have a set of speakers, receiver, and maybe cd player or XM/Sirius setup they could bring out? I have too much sh*t I'm bringing out and don't have the time or energy to worry about that too. Anyone wanna step up and handle it? :woo_hoo:

:hello: