what's everyone been up to?

dunefreak

That's too bad that you have to work. We did the walk last year and it was amazing. 15,000+ people. We have a lot of breast cancer in our family so it's a big deal to us!

Yeah I have it in my family as well. My grandmother was diagnosed at a young age and had to have a mastecotomy (sp). Hopefully it ended with her. Can I make a donation to your team?? You guys will be walking downtown right near my work, and ill be stuck inside. :(

I haven't been up to much except for having a freakin mild heart attack on the 6th. :?: :lol: They had to put 2 stints in as two arteries where 80 percent pinched. Never thought at 33 that could happen. Oh well life awakening for me and my family. Time to eat a little healthier from now on. :finger: Was in the hospital for 3 days and got to return to work the following Monday. :blury: At least it was at the end of Dumont season. I should be ready to go for Little Sahara on Memorial. Just have to take it easy I guess. :banghead:

Im so glad you are ok, was really freaked out when I heard. Definately got me thinking about my own habits. Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Lean chicken for the party for you! :D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so at the beginning of this thread I posted that I was gonna be in New Mexico for a while and that I was gonna get my chops back up on my guitar skills. Ummm yeah neither of those things happened. Ive been playing guitar less and I never went to New Mexico for work. :whistle: The last couple of weeks I have been in Montgomery Alabama doing some work for my company. It's been really nice here!! I like it a lot except the heat and humidity is pretty bad. I'm sweating my :slap: off! :dope:

Hopefully Nick (ISSB) will make it out here as well before I leave. It would be nice to see some friends while I'm here. I'm getting real excited for summer to end and dune season to start. I've polished and cleaned my bike a lot since dune season ended and look forward to another dune run soon. :lol:

In August I'm gonna go see Primus at The Joint in Vegas! :rainbow1: If any of you can come join me and a buddy to see them please join us. Les Claypool is one of my heroes! Haven't seen those guys since I was a senior in high school so it's gonna be bad fuggin a$$ for sure!! :D

Other than that not much else to tell you about :DDR:

LOL It's complicated fo sho. I'v been trying to get myself together. Fixing things around the house, even fixing shiat thats not broken. I got the from Sandawg. :slap:

Yesterday I introduced myself the duneprincess (becky). :rainbow1: I was in need of some Pureology. Love that stuff. Oh Becky you got credit for that sell. :dope:

Learning what and who are important and what and who are not important.

Edited by desertskyz

• 2 months later...

Ive been going to shaver for 39 years. Never heard of the draining rumor. Lost plenty of propes on logs and rocks myself, rather see it full, I can get the props tuned if I need too. :laughoff:

I got the skinny for ya: 2010 draining it for dam resurfacing starting late sept.

Then back up for 2011 summer...

Sept. 2011 it's going down to creek level to replace the flood gates at the bottom of the dam....supposed to be back up for summer 2012

Edited by andydew

Been working on an addition for the baby girls.

We have the nursery done, with 2 weeks to spare :laughing: cuttin it a lil close.

I have yet to finish the rest of it, including a new office, game room, mud room, and pantry. All of the exterior, insulation, and electrical is done, but I've been draggin in this heat to get the drywall, flooring, and trim completed. I"m really looking forward to all the rest I'll be getting with 2 newborn babies in the house :laughing::shake:

post-6067-066074900 1285810248_thumb.jpg

Just sitting on the sofa relaxing! We went to NYC last weekend. My sister got married - pretty cool!!! This Saturday is my birthday! We're going to hang out at Town Square and GO SHOPPING!!! Woopeee!!!

:yiah::yiah::yiah:

Edited by Kitcat

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been going pretty hard on my quad riding the dirt trails getting used to the speed and all.Basically ive been doing this every weekend since about the middle of september I now feel a whole lot comfortable riding the quad now my mind is getting used to how fast im going which makes me more comfortable.Hopefully ill be able to go out by halloween this year its about the same time my sis returns from her 1 year tour of duty from the navy so who knows what will happen but I hope to see you all sooner rather than later! :drinkbeer:

Ive been going pretty hard on my quad riding the dirt trails getting used to the speed and all.Basically ive been doing this every weekend since about the middle of september I now feel a whole lot comfortable riding the quad now my mind is getting used to how fast im going which makes me more comfortable.Hopefully ill be able to go out by halloween this year its about the same time my sis returns from her 1 year tour of duty from the navy so who knows what will happen but I hope to see you all sooner rather than later! :drinkbeer:

EDDIEEEEEEEEE! Havent seen you on in awhile. :drinkbeer: