Happy 4:20!

SandSoulja

Save a cig smoke a doob!!!

(legallyofcourse) :finger:

p.s. are they really giving out med cards at a tattoo shop in vegas???

Ive heard they are. I think it costs like 500 to get your medical marijane card. Crazy huh? Ill be checking out ~~ OPS is playing the 420 Freedom Fest on Saturday April 24th w/Kottonmouth Kings, Unwritten Law, Hed P.E. and Big B! ~~ Showing my support. lol

Heard a lawer talking on the radio about the medical marijuana card the other day and he indicated that you can also legally grow a lot of plants if you posses the card! I can't remember the total number of plants that he said but it was a ton! Crazy chit this loop hole people have found in the system. Anyone know how hard it is to actually get the card?

Heard a lawer talking on the radio about the medical marijuana card the other day and he indicated that you can also legally grow a lot of plants if you posses the card! I can't remember the total number of plants that he said but it was a ton! Crazy chit this loop hole people have found in the system. Anyone know how hard it is to actually get the card?

Here is california, walk into a clinic and tell them you cant sleep and your having trouble eating..Bam 15 miutes you have a paper to legally carry up to an ounce and grow up to 25 plants at home..

No medical check up or anything like that..

Visit 1 of the many stores that offer it at a fair price.

That is it..

Here is california, walk into a clinic and tell them you cant sleep and your having trouble eating..Bam 15 miutes you have a paper to legally carry up to an ounce and grow up to 25 plants at home..

No medical check up or anything like that..

Visit 1 of the many stores that offer it at a fair price.

That is it..

It's that easy?? :finger: That's crazy I tell ya! We all no I could get away with telling a doctor that I'm not eating well. My skinny :banghead: would walk right through the door and he'd probably just hand me the prescription without saying anything! :blury:

:finger: Geez, look at all you pot heads!!! :blury:

I was hoping today they would try to sneak some across the border since today was 4/20. But it didn't happen. So we just left and went and got in 18 holes of golf instead.

$120 in cali. Walk in with any kind of pain killers at all, Including asprin and you can get a card. With a card you can then grow a few plants. For every card holder you supply, you can grow more plants. The medical grade stuff kicks a$$. SO I HEAR. The ca card is called a 215 card.