R.I.P. DIO

aceisback

"They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well

The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

It's Heaven and Hell!!"

We lost a true Metal God this morning with the untimely passing of Ronnie James Dio. Long tough battle with stomach cancer finally wore him down. Crank this sh*t and raise a toast to a true legend.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZktrrqT1A0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZktrrqT1A0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line...

I saw Dio in Bako in about 83 or 84 I believe ! I wanna say the last in line tour but I cant remember, they played with white snake it was a great concert .

yep that was it...the last in line tour, with the big blacked out devil with the pinky and index finger sticking out

post-457-1274196541_thumb.jpg

I met him back in 87 when he came to a local radio station. Got his autograph and talked for a while.

He was a small man from what I remember. A great musician none the less. His music will live on even though he is no longer with us.