Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

"They say that life's a carousel, Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well

The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

It's Heaven and Hell!!"

We lost a true Metal God this morning with the untimely passing of Ronnie James Dio. Long tough battle with stomach cancer finally wore him down. Crank this sh*t and raise a toast to a true legend.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZktrrqT1A0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZktrrqT1A0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine we're the last in line...

Posted

I saw Dio in Bako in about 83 or 84 I believe ! I wanna say the last in line tour but I cant remember, they played with white snake it was a great concert .

Posted

This sucks! He was on my list of artists to see before they die... Gonna go see maiden the 19th but DIO was truely a rock God! RIP!

Posted

I wasn't a big metal fan, but sad to hear he passed away. I used to see him on MTV (when they used to play videos). Cancer is a terrible disease. :(

Posted

I saw Dio in Bako in about 83 or 84 I believe ! I wanna say the last in line tour but I cant remember, they played with white snake it was a great concert .

yep that was it...the last in line tour, with the big blacked out devil with the pinky and index finger sticking out

post-457-1274196541_thumb.jpg

Posted

I met him back in 87 when he came to a local radio station. Got his autograph and talked for a while.

He was a small man from what I remember. A great musician none the less. His music will live on even though he is no longer with us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...