RIP Gary Coleman

dunefreak

wow! :(

Gary Coleman has died.

The Diff'rent Strokes star succumbed at 12:05 p.m. (MST) today at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center to a brain hemorrhage suffered at his home Wednesday, a statement from his management firm said. He was 42.

"Conscious and lucid" yesterday morning, per the statement, the former child star was on life support by Thursday afternoon.

"Family members and close friends were at his side when life support was terminated" today, the statement said.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b183446_ga...an_dead_42.html

i was just gonna post up too

I grew up on different strokes...dude was only 1 year older than me.....

unfortunately the cast of that show had more than their fair share of problems

I was rollin when I saw him in Kid Rock's COWBOY video, wrestling Joe C (3 ft 9 with a 10 ft d*ck)

Edited by Richard Cheese

I'm really surprised that he passed away in Utah. I thought there were only tweleve of them in Utah, and that they all played for the Jazz. He was no baller as far as I knew.

Life wasn't kind to him, even though he made millions more than I'll ever even dream about, but he did entertain us back in the day. Rest in peace little fella.

How 'bout that Dana Plato? Damn, did that cast have it's issues or what???

RIP Gary. What a hard and sad life, he dealt with all those health issues was one of the highest paid tv actors in his time then his parents stole all his money. On top of all that it seemed like he and his wife had a horrible marriage. Poor lil fella And the hard times for the other cast members Dana Platos son just committed suicide. :ahhhhh: