X GAMES

dunefreak

Anyone catch it on the X Games over the weekend? Man, that dude is da shizzle. :banghead::rockwoot::laughoff: smoooth :laughoff:

Pastrana is one lucky guy. First freestyle and motocross, and now he's also racing offroad ralley cars :laughing::driver: . He's got some talent for sure. :laughoff:

didnt they say he never made it in practice into the foam pit but decided kinda last minute to try and pull it off at the games? :laughoff:

I thought he said that it looked good in the pit..... :rockwoot: but had never been done in competition....that and I thought someone said he did it once in the sand. :driver:

Killer jump fo sho!!

Pastrana is a bad MOFO. Double backflip was sick, the superman back flip was nuts, and the lazy boy back flip was bad a$$. :driver: That was the first time he landed the double in a competition, there was a huge picture in ESPN mag a few months ago of him pulling one off in his backyard.

Edited by Ocean03

I thought he said that it looked good in the pit..... :laughoff: but had never been done in competition....that and I thought someone said he did it once in the sand. :rockwoot:

Killer jump fo sho!!

He's done it in the dirt before. It was on the last Pastrana's Niotro Circus DVD. This clip shows him practicing and then he pulls it off :driver: ....Click here for video clip

• 3 weeks later...