RIP

~JILL~

He leaves a wife and a 4 year old daughter. So sad as she was working on that same job with him driving truck, she had to hear about it over the stinkin CB radio. My heart goes out to Robin and their daughter as well as Tobins dad.

Oh wow that's horrible. Sorry to hear that. :( RIP

What happened? An accident?

Front end loader backed over him @ I-15/Blue Diamond yesterday morning. Just turns my insides to think about something so big going over the top of someone. He was only 34 years old.

terribly sorry to hear. Sincere condolences to the family. Were they close friends?

It's sad to hear how tragedy strikes a young family; you never know when your, or a loved one's, time is up. We ought to cherish the time we have.

Godspeed fellow operator... I don't like working roadside at all, always worried about traffic wandering over, I don't pay as much attention to the equipment on the job as I should being pre-occupied. Very Sad, prayers sent out to family.. Here in Ca, we have had 5 CHP Officers killed in the line of duty since May.... :(