Where did the summer go?

wingnut

So here I sit...............just finished getting some things ready for Saturday.....I'm thinking....great season is almost here and I still have a buttload of crap to get done for this season...I don't know if it's because I kept riding all summer, buying diff crap or what.

I know that many off us will be scrambling to get everything ready before the season kicks off!!!!! I don't know if it's a procrastination thing or just not enough time in a day!!!!! What gives? Who else is as un-organized as I am????? :rockwoot:

Yeah I hear ya, but I think the biggest reason why most of us haven't gotten anything done this summer is because it's just too damn HOT! :beercheers:

Dune season is fast approaching! :laughoff::woo_hoo:

I agree with Pete. and it's not even as hot here in cali.

I'm :laughoff: thinkin bout why I ain't gettin ready.

You're not alone on this one Wingnut.

Still havent sold that boat either. :laughoff:

Can't wait though :laughoff::rockwoot::laughoff:

R-

So here I sit...............just finished getting some things ready for Saturday.....I'm thinking....great season is almost here and I still have a buttload of crap to get done for this season...I don't know if it's because I kept riding all summer, buying diff crap or what.

I know that many off us will be scrambling to get everything ready before the season kicks off!!!!! I don't know if it's a procrastination thing or just not enough time in a day!!!!! What gives? Who else is as un-organized as I am????? :beercheers:

My summer was a blast.

But I think dumont is starting to call my name.

post-529-1155140463.jpg

post-529-1155140624.jpg

Edited by Bumpint

sweet pics bumpint. thats where i was alot this summer to. but yeah, um, as much as i want the season to get here, I HAVENT SAVED ANY VACATION TIME. im goin to be screwed. finally got an appt to get my hauler in and fixed up. time flys when your partying with DDR I guess!!! :beercheers:

Good Times!!

sweet pics bumpint. thats where i was alot this summer to. but yeah, um, as much as i want the season to get here, I HAVENT SAVED ANY VACATION TIME. im goin to be screwed. finally got an appt to get my hauler in and fixed up. time flys when your partying with DDR I guess!!! :beercheers:

Good Times!!

I have been hibernating at work to build up my time. Luckily gobmint workers have good bennies!!

I have been hibernating at work to build up my time. Luckily gobmint workers have good bennies!!

i have decent bennies, i get 2 wks a year! Wow, ok my bennies suck. I need more vaca time. forget a raise. lol Ok wait, Ill take both !! :beercheers: as if i have the option! :rockwoot:

i have decent bennies, i get 2 wks a year! Wow, ok my bennies suck. I need more vaca time. forget a raise. lol Ok wait, Ill take both !! :beercheers: as if i have the option! :woo_hoo:

A little hijack...but I get 3 weeks vaca and 2 weeks sick...as well as no Social Security (we have our own retirement system that the employer pays and a defferred comp plan if you want). I also get a longevity check every year, which gets larger every year...and I get 75% of my wages based on the top 3 earned years when I retire after 30 years. :rockwoot:

It's hard for me to go anywhere else with bennies like that.

A little hijack...but I get 3 weeks vaca and 2 weeks sick...as well as no Social Security (we have our own retirement system that the employer pays and a defferred comp plan if you want). I also get a longevity check every year, which gets larger every year...and I get 75% of my wages based on the top 3 earned years when I retire after 30 years. :rockwoot:

Dayum, I wanna come work where you work!!! :beercheers:

A little hijack...but I get 3 weeks vaca and 2 weeks sick...as well as no Social Security (we have our own retirement system that the employer pays and a defferred comp plan if you want). I also get a longevity check every year, which gets larger every year...and I get 75% of my wages based on the top 3 earned years when I retire after 30 years. :beercheers:

Same here Gerald. My longevity comes in mid January.

have no idea what you even do? lol lol id be the low chick on the pole!!

wow, that didnt sound so good huh? :blink:

I'm a computer/database programmer....and I'm the lowest on the pole around here as far as seniority goes (even with 11 years in), but I am fairly good at what I do.

Being low on the pole is good if you're a chick!! :rockon:

i have decent bennies, i get 2 wks a year! Wow, ok my bennies suck. I need more vaca time. forget a raise. lol Ok wait, Ill take both !! :rockon: as if i have the option! :blink:

Wow...here's some salt in the wound Stace...5 weeks vaca, 2 personals,2 floaters 5 sick and 2 comps!!!!NICE!!!!!!!