Refrigerator question

dunefreak

I was cleaning up the inside of my fridge tonight and noticed a switch I have never seen before...."Climate Control". It's on the inside of the freezer door opening on the top. It has been turned off ever since I have got the toyhauler. Anyone else have one? What does it actually do? :blink::rockon:

I was cleaning up the inside of my fridge tonight and noticed a switch I have never seen before...."Climate Control". It's on the inside of the freezer door opening on the top. It has been turned off ever since I have got the toyhauler. Anyone else have one? What does it actually do? :laughoff::barf:

It controls the climate :blink::laughoff: derr :rockon:

My step-dad works on appliances for a living and he says "its for when its humid out-side and being that you live in the vegas to leave it off"

So leave it off :rockon:

Edited by justken

I don't really understand what it does. If it's only for warm weather, why does it need to be on? I have never turned it on and my fridge works just fine when it's hot outside. :rockon:

Ken is right, it is for humid outside conditions which we seldom see around here..you can leave it off

Thanks Ken :laughoff:

Another question though...would it make my beer an icier and colder if it is on? :rockon::blink:

I don't know but it will control the climate that your beers live in, making a nicer, happier, better tasting beer!!!