Opening trip?

DunerDan

Keep this tread going for current trip plans information please

My car should be done by the 1st of Oct and I would do a day trip for testing Oct. 1st if people go. I and another or maybe more are going mid October (about the 15th) for a traffic free weekend prior to Halloween too.

Damn, a body would think that the season is getting close!!!!!! :MBdance:

:laughoff:

Yup the old guy made it to another season!!!!!!! Lets se, is it 34 or 35 duning seasons??????

:laughing:

Hey Pat I need to run my quad so if your in for a day trip maybe we can make a run together?

Let me know

Capt

We went out Saturday night about 8pm, slept under the stars on the flatbed trailer and rode Sunday morning til about 11am then packe dup and came home. There was two other camps there and a few daytrippers shoed up on Sunday morning. The sand was really smooth abviousley and really steep dropoffs not to mention alot of witches eyes. But a good time none the less.

We will probably make our next trip the week before Halloween since I don't like to be out there on the big weekends.

We went out Saturday night about 8pm, slept under the stars on the flatbed trailer and rode Sunday morning til about 11am then packe dup and came home. There was two other camps there and a few daytrippers shoed up on Sunday morning. The sand was really smooth abviousley and really steep dropoffs not to mention alot of witches eyes. But a good time none the less.

We will probably make our next trip the week before Halloween since I don't like to be out there on the big weekends.

Sounds amazing. This is why im trying to go early in october get some big fresh dunes :B

Ok, so the other night I prepped my bike all up and got it ready for opening weekend. That got me rather anxious, but today the weather was absolutely beautiful and had me day dreaming of sand runs all friggen day!! :D Then to make matters worse I just got home stepped on my bike and started it up and sat on it for a minute acting like a five year old on his big wheel. :headbang1: I'm only hoping that tomorrow I can keep some of my sanity because my head wasn't where it needed to be today.

Rest assured I'm so ready for opening weekend! :laughing: