Opening trip?

DunerDan

so with temps lower than normal I'm wondering when's opening trip? This sites been dead and maybe this will get things rolling again :lol:

I think it would be great to set up a trip it would be great to see all you guys again! :grin:

:?:

so with temps lower than normal I'm wondering when's opening trip? This sites been dead and maybe this will get things rolling again :lol:

I think it would be great to set up a trip it would be great to see all you guys again! :grin:

Temps lower than normal? I don't know if you've been to Dumont or near it lately, but it was well over 110 today in Vegas.

Season kickoff has always been the first weekend of October for most, but we'll have to watch the weather. If it's still hot I'm waiting until it's nice out.

Kickin' it off on Sept 1st up at St. Anthony's for a week. Day trippin' over to Yellowstone while we're right there anyway, and a couple of hours in that badazz ice cave that's nearby. Then back to this hellhole of the Mojave desert until it cools down enoughto ride about mid-October.

I know we haven't hit 120 YET this year but does 108-110 really qualify as cooler than normal??? Just wonderin'.

ah I see dumont an Vegas guess it really hasn't been cooler, but here it has been. mid to low 90's assumption is the mother of all....well u know. I'm thinking about an opening weekend day trip to get some nice fresh sand, and to meet the legend cheesehead! :grin:

If you go. I am there. :idea::atv::atv::laughoff:

hmm... your smilies are throwing me off a little...lol. nah some hottie signed up on another dirtbike site i'm on and was already planning on going but she hadn't been there so i was thinking about it...lol.

Keep this tread going for current trip plans information please

My car should be done by the 1st of Oct and I would do a day trip for testing Oct. 1st if people go. I and another or maybe more are going mid October (about the 15th) for a traffic free weekend prior to Halloween too.

Damn, a body would think that the season is getting close!!!!!! :MBdance:

:laughoff:

Yup the old guy made it to another season!!!!!!! Lets se, is it 34 or 35 duning seasons??????

:laughing:

Edited by SANDAWG