Broken Rules

wrench

:beercheers:

Check out what window cleaner does in a fire

What we mean by window cleaner is that PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL.. that stuff that distillery's use in thier pooty drinks... a buddy of mine (Wrench) had a buddy that used to drive a tanker for bartles and james or something like that.. and the siphoned off a 1 gallon jug of this stuff... and man... its WICKED... A lady in our camp.. took a CAPFULL like a bleach bottle cap full and put it in her mixed drink.. she had 2 of those and was OUT... done gone wasnt moving her... in fact there were some douche bags launching fireworks near by and one flew RIGHT past her and blew up in camp... and she didnt budge... it was great.. she had a hangover for the next 2 or 3 days if memory serves me right... some good stuff i tell ya..

:drunk:

Check out what window cleaner does in a fire

What we mean by window cleaner is that PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL.. that stuff that distillery's use in thier pooty drinks... a buddy of mine (Wrench) had a buddy that used to drive a tanker for bartles and james or something like that.. and the siphoned off a 1 gallon jug of this stuff... and man... its WICKED... A lady in our camp.. took a CAPFULL like a bleach bottle cap full and put it in her mixed drink.. she had 2 of those and was OUT... done gone wasnt moving her... in fact there were some douche bags launching fireworks near by and one flew RIGHT past her and blew up in camp... and she didnt budge... it was great.. she had a hangover for the next 2 or 3 days if memory serves me right... some good stuff i tell ya..

dont forget about a can of soup. that sh*t blows up too if it sits in the fire long enough :beercheers:

The clip that ISBB posted was 1/4 cup of the world famous "window cleaner". It got it's name from the 1 gallon plastic jug it was in. Pure grain alcohol. 120-150 proof. It smelled like rubbing alcohol. Nasty stuff. There were only a few folks that were brave enough or stupid enough to drink any. The rest was used for visual entertainment.

Yeah sanddunesaddict (Bert) did! :laughoff: Last year we JUST got to camp and he lit a little stupid bottle rocket and it landed right back down in camp. A ranger came over and saw it and busted him for it. He had the evidence right there! :cripple: Only Bert. He has bad luck with rangers.

Try a SOBE bomb. Filla Sobe bottle 2/3 full of gas, put a pin hole in the cap and put back on the bottle, place in the fire, and after about 2 minute the gas will start to boil and put off a mist which will ignite. Then after about 15 more seconds the pressure will overcome the cap and blow a 30 foot fireball in the air!!!

KIDS don't try this!!!! Have to say this, nobody try this,except me, this is dangerous!!!