Kick Off Weekend

Jakster884

I cant go..The Raptor was smokin like a diesel on the dyno monday. I think it needs new rings. :( On a side note,it made good horspower for a Cummins Raptor 700 :P It sucks but I dont want to take it out and make it worse.

Here we go again...Break out the check book!!!

Well I guess with the extreme heat still this weekend and the fact that this thread has been dead it's safe to assume that not a lot of people will be making it out this weekend. :laughing: Last year a couple of us went the weekend before Halloween for a day trip before the big crowds came in. It was beautiful weather and the sand was perfect. :whoop: I'd like to make it out there at least once before halloween to get some less congested riding in. If I or anyone else plans on going before then post up before hand. Every morning I wake up and check the weather report hoping for cooler weather in the coming days. I'm getting the itch really bad!

Hey Adrian! how you been? Come out the 2nd so we can get some runs in! Oct 8 is the off-road expo

I've been great just working and going to school. Did you go this weekend?

I already planned it with my friend and we both asked for this weekend coming up off. Should be a fun day!

I've been great just working and going to school. Did you go this weekend?

I already planned it with my friend and we both asked for this weekend coming up off. Should be a fun day!

I hear ya. there is a off road race in Barstow I'm going to sat, but maybe we can meet up in the future!