Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I also got something to do with one of these. I guess you could say I am "Grabbing Life" lol :laughing:

post-2396-026953400 1286368765_thumb.jpg

:bs: You gotta have a pic of the new ride instead of something off the internet! laughing.gif

Posted

I bought 2 small :atv: for my niece (lt80 with sand paddles) and nephew (LT50) and we are ready to dumont just need to buy sand paddles for LT50 ....

wow there lucky but what did the dog get???? :broke: :kitty:

Posted

I picked up these..

and gave Mike the blue one to payoff an old debit!

post-2396-024638600 1286368713_thumb.jpg

I also got something to do with one of these. I guess you could say I am "Grabbing Life" lol :laughing:

post-2396-026953400 1286368765_thumb.jpg

them atc look cool cant what to try my atc out there and the wag is nice i need one its hard to go out on a ride with no food with that i would have plenty of room for food for 3 or 4 stops :slap:

Posted

:bs: You gotta have a pic of the new ride instead of something off the internet! laughing.gif

LMAO! I was wondering if I was going to get called on that! Believe it or not I only have pics on my phone!

Posted

wow there lucky but what did the dog get???? :broke: :kitty:

they are lucky, even the dog has a new collar, also is first time going to dumont I'm bringing on for hallowen..

post-4544-076304300 1286411821_thumb.jpg

Posted

:bs: You gotta have a pic of the new ride instead of something off the internet! laughing.gif

Here you go! :laughing: The morning after she was delivered, shiny and new, with 12 miles on her! Courtesy of one of the greatest men to live, my grandpa, he is one of the reasons I am even into this sport! RIP!

post-2396-038295400 1286417010_thumb.jpg

I had coffee with her on the first day to bond! :coffee::laughing:

post-2396-048828200 1286417557_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

well, i showed this already, but im proud of it.

especially from what it looked like when i got it.

post-2124-098230800 1286424633_thumb.jpg

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS...........

lotso new parts, added over $4,000 in parts.

post-2124-073460600 1286423688_thumb.jpgpost-2124-051571600 1286423729_thumb.jpg

Edited by BIG RICK
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

K still have my old toys but just picked this up. 2180 mid engine rail vw trans no paddles yet but looking for them now. No rush got two weeks before halloween lol. Have to learn how to drive all over again. Really looking foward to this season. Lets see: quad, Bike, Rail, toy hauler, truck to tow it all.... oh yea wife and her quad, Think I am ready this year.post-4090-083079900 1287353716_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I picked this up this week. I just gotta go take my permit test so I can ride it :moto:

:assrock: :rockwoot: :nana:

post-6067-007991100 1289527361_thumb.jpg

post-6067-000634200 1289527395_thumb.jpg

sick! You're the only guy I know who has just has twin babies and then goes out and buys a chopper. :lol: I love it! headbang1.gif

Posted

they are lucky, even the dog has a new collar, also is first time going to dumont I'm bringing on for hallowen..

I think I know where you got that set of paddles from!!!

It's a small world!!

Posted

sick! You're the only guy I know who has just has twin babies and then goes out and buys a chopper. :lol: I love it! headbang1.gif

:laughing: Technically, I acquired it through a trade. I'm too broke to pay attention, much less for a bike this nice. Also to note, it'll be for sale soon. :contract:

Posted

No new toys this year.

But I did get some pretty

cool additions to my old toy.

I purchased some new custom PRP seats :P

and experienced the joy of fabricating

some new doors for the RZR.(so much work)

Huge kudos and many thanks to my good

friend Dominick :woopitydoo: for all his hard work

and many hours of bending and shaping :banghead:

my one of a kind suicide doors. With out

him, this project would not have been possible.

Thanks DOM!!

post-484-070666000 1290261242_thumb.jpg

post-484-060584200 1290261289_thumb.jpg

post-484-005176400 1290261504_thumb.jpg

post-484-070617300 1290261526_thumb.jpg

post-484-048386600 1290261559_thumb.jpg

Posted

:laughing: Technically, I acquired it through a trade. I'm too broke to pay attention, much less for a bike this nice. Also to note, it'll be for sale soon. :contract:

Give me a call when you decide to sell the chopper. Im looking for another one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...