justken Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 Woo hoo parapa the rapper!!! sweet :headbang: Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 So if I don't blink can I avoid combinations of color? Like on people I don't like? omg haha :headbang: Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted August 18, 2006 Posted August 18, 2006 COUNT THE BLACK DOTS i would but they won't hold still Quote
ash Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 Okay, now I'm sick to my stomach and I keep seeing dots and squares on my computer screen without even looking at the posts....lovely, now I'm gonna have nightmares about dots and squares and some spinning wheel with a dot...cool nonetheless! Quote
Don29palms Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 Good news for people that can't spell and you know who you are! O lny srmt poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearh at Cmabrigde Uinervtsy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs siht, yuor pttrey dman SRMAT!!!! Quote
wingnut Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 I know this guy Pauly Paul, he spells like sh*t...I also know a guy named Dave, HE LEAVES HIS CAPS ON BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY AND LIKES TO YELL WHEN HE TYPES!!!!!!!! Quote
cdavego Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 I WAS ABLE TO READ THAT DON BUT I THINK ITS BECAUSE I CAN'T SPELL SO IT WAS EASY. Quote
cdavego Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 I know this guy Pauly Paul, he spells like sh*t...I also know a guy named Dave, HE LEAVES HIS CAPS ON BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY AND LIKES TO YELL WHEN HE TYPES!!!!!!!! :headbang: I HAVE ON THE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE THEM Quote
Kens Colors Posted August 19, 2006 Posted August 19, 2006 And I am from Nevada where the N stands for nowlidge Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 20, 2006 Posted August 20, 2006 And i grew up in Hell Central ( El Centro ), CA Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.