Illusion game

dunefreak

Ok, I'm an art major at OSU let me tell you whats up.... green is the opposite color of purple. When your eye sees a color for to long it trys to find relief from that color. So the eye sends a opposing color signal to the brain.. so there is just purple there, your brain is making up the green to relieve your eye.

just thought you would like to know how it works!!

Ok, I'm an art major at OSU let me tell you whats up.... green is the opposite color of purple. When your eye sees a color for to long it trys to find relief from that color. So the eye sends a opposing color signal to the brain.. so there is just purple there, your brain is making up the green to relieve your eye.

thank you very much!

:idiot: what did he say!!! :banghead:

If you stare at the cross long enough the dots eventually disappear. Why? :banghead:

If you stare at the cross long enough the dots eventually disappear. Why? :banghead:

Same deal..If your eye has no other color to go to it will try and not see the dots at all. they go away but come back as the eye rests a bit.

These things are cool, and their freakin-me-out.

It's all in the mind. It's all in the mind.

Kick, punch, chop, and block. It's all in the mind.

post-591-1155753540.jpg

anyone get that one, PS1

Alright Ken, can you splain this one?

post-591-1155753021.jpg