Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, now I'm sick to my stomach and I keep seeing dots and squares on my computer screen without even looking at the posts....lovely, now I'm gonna have nightmares about dots and squares and some spinning wheel with a dot...cool nonetheless! :watching:

Posted

Good news for people that can't spell and you know who you are!

O lny srmt poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearh at Cmabrigde Uinervtsy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

If you can raed tihs siht, yuor pttrey dman SRMAT!!!! :watching::thumb:

Posted

I know this guy Pauly Paul, he spells like sh*t...I also know a guy named Dave, HE LEAVES HIS CAPS ON BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY AND LIKES TO YELL WHEN HE TYPES!!!!!!!! :driver::watching::thumb:

Posted

I know this guy Pauly Paul, he spells like sh*t...I also know a guy named Dave, HE LEAVES HIS CAPS ON BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY AND LIKES TO YELL WHEN HE TYPES!!!!!!!! :headbang: :thumb::driver:

I HAVE ON THE CAPS BECAUSE I LIKE THEM :laughoff::flipoff::watching:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...