1983 honda atc 70 with 125 motor

• 3 weeks later...

That was a GREAT deal, congrats on the buy and see you at the regatta :beercheers:

Thanks mang :beercheers: Hopefully, before the regatta, I can get the second motor installed in the 70 I bought from Coobie earlier this week. we shall see :headbang1:

Edited by one time

Good score just an FYI the front fender is on backwards, interested in how that motor performs.

Ya I saw the fender in the pics too. Its already turned around and trimmed up a bit. I havent ridden any other 125's yet. but this thing moves. While riding on the street, you have to be careful or the front end will come up in a hurry. If I had to make a comparison.... The difference in power going from a stocker to an 88 would be a comparible increase going from an 88 to the 125 (if that makes sense) (I guess you could say it feels twice as powerful/fast as a stock 70)

Ya I saw the fender in the pics too. Its already turned around and trimmed up a bit. I havent ridden any other 125's yet. but this thing moves. While riding on the street, you have to be careful or the front end will come up in a hurry. If I had to make a comparison.... The difference in power going from a stocker to an 88 would be a comparible increase going from an 88 to the 125 (if that makes sense) (I guess you could say it feels twice as powerful/fast as a stock 70)

cool iam glad you like it and are having fun with it.