california is screwed

barefoot bob

we are so screwed

jerry "lets run bussines outa state" brown govenor again omg :thumbsdown:

barbra "close more land" boxer back to the senate :Imma_throwup:

prop 23 voted down. "by by" several small bussineses.

id like to thank all the morons that didnt bother to get off there lazy a$$es and vote. now you get what you get from the liberals. and of course the youngsters that dont bother to read or study. and just go out and throw votes blindly and dont even realise the damage brown did to this state in 75 to 83. and of course we will be getting more illeagles and and sanctuary cities . arizona is looking real tempting to me

what a mess what a broken state............................................ :Imma_throwup:

Edited by barefoot bob

we are so screwed

jerry "lets run bussines outa state" brown govenor again omg :thumbsdown:

barbra "close more land" boxer back to the senate :Imma_throwup:

prop 23 voted down. "by by" several small bussineses.

id like to thank all the morons that didnt bother to get off there lazy a$es and vote. now you get what you get from the liberals. and of course the youngsters that dont bother to read or study. and just go out and throw votes blindly and dont even realise the damage brown did to this state in 75 to 83. and of course we will be getting more illeagles and and sanctuary cities . arizona is looking real tempting to me

what a mess what a broken state............................................ :Imma_throwup:

Well cant say there was a whole lot of change here either ... Harry Reid... need say more?? guess voters dont care about the state of the economy,education,unemployment,housing and a host of other topics.. 27yr track record and no one here cares>? Hope everyone understands that the change they promised .... when it comes it is coming in a new wave of taxes and small businesses closures.

Capt

Capt I think we were screwed no matter which one won the vote

wow we all are in for ruff ride its time to move out of calimex well looks like no one here has any brains with brown and his green jobs??? we will have no jobs. bxcvkjsdhorfiugvhseougyhsaelrugvnbuhtlrewkngvksndkjnaslfkdc'

[QW

I thought Obama was to blame for all these problems!!

I am not sure what is going to happend in this state, Brown has a big mess to clean up here in Cali!

Hopefully you get a change out in LV, that houseing market is getting worse along with the economy, we should declare marshall law and run this sh*t ourselves!!

Well cant say there was a whole lot of change here either ... Harry Reid... need say more?? guess voters dont care about the state of the economy,education,unemployment,housing and a host of other topics.. 27yr track record and no one here cares>? Hope everyone understands that the change they promised .... when it comes it is coming in a new wave of taxes and small businesses closures.

Capt

well angle wasnt exactly the best canidate to run against either soooooo... just my 2 cents lol And i dont complain cuz i dont vote.. i roll with the punches like the rest of the young punks that dont get off their lazy a$$es and vote :D

^ exactly.

I think I heard over 50% disapprove of Reid's performance, yet he's back in. :freakin_nuts:

I think they're all corrupt, regardless of the letter behind their names; I think that is what power and money being waived in you face does; however, I think the country as a whole stepped in the right direction. I think we should've voted out every incumbent!

Now neither party has control to blow through, I don't know, let's say $3trillion. Maybe some gridlock will help slow down the spending of our current "messiah". Historically, I believe gridlock in politics ends up strengthening the economy.

With the threat of tax cuts expiring in 60 days, and now prop 23 going down, I see but 1 option remainin :drinkbeer::laughing: g

Here is the worst of it only 55% of the population in californis voted. they were all close calls, so roughly these idiots got in by roughly 28% of the people of the state. so a majority perhaps not its just sickning. :rant: :Imma_throwup:

That cant be correct........atleast 50% of the people cant vote because of their citizenship isnt usa...They dont pay taxes, they dont have to pay court fines, they dont have to live by any of the laws of the land. LOL...

Im not for closing the border either. I think we should move the border to panama and make a few more states. Think of the jobs created by bringing water , business, and infrastructer to mexico....and we dont even have to go over seas to do it. It twice as good as iraq, location, location, location. And unlike iraq, they people want to come here anyways.......lets just take it to them.

• Like 1