Night Drags Video

dunefreak

just like the pro's movies... get ya all pumped up and ready to ride with all the excitement and action through the video.. then at the end show the wrecks and injuries and make ya want to stay home.lol. feel bad for dan though.. hope hes going to be ok.

i seen myself twice. they filmed the part where the, hmm politely now let's see.. the big dood on the stretched yellow banshee took off before i got to the line. i left anyway and still passed him at the top. that was the highlight of my night.

The guy in the yellow banshee seems to be there quite often..... he also comes out in my vids from new years and a trip we had in april.

The guy in the yellow banshee seems to be there quite often..... he also comes out in my vids from new years and a trip we had in april.

i seen him out there on easter weekend. i couldn't get him to line up with me. i had been waiting all summer to line up next to him heh.

great vid, the last runs was me and some friends and it was way brighter then the vid shows...But those were some good times for sure...

that is one bad YFZ, i couldnt compete with you ....not one bit...

you------> :think: <-----me :headbang1: