mex450 Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 anybody know what happend or info about a person that passed away at dumont on thanksgiving.. that's what i heard??? :dunno: Quote
dunefreak Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 I heard there were no major accidents or fatalities. Quote
barefoot bob Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 unless it happened sunday it didnt happen according to san bernadino county sheriffs officer. we talked to him sunday morning at beefy boys, he said no life flights, no deaths, no accident callouts, he said most folks were keeping it straight. of course thats only one law enforcement unit maybe the rangers had somthing, Quote
CaptNkllm Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 unless it happened sunday it didnt happen according to san bernadino county sheriffs officer. we talked to him sunday morning at beefy boys, he said no life flights, no deaths, no accident callouts, he said most folks were keeping it straight. of course thats only one law enforcement unit maybe the rangers had somthing, That came from the Horses mouth... Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 I looked on the SBC coroners site last night and I didn't see anything listed and it was updated as of the 28th. It was prob just a rumor. Livetodrag crashed and hurt his arm so maybe after going through 20 people the last guy was told somebody died. Lol That's been the case every time something happens out there. The story always gets jacked up. Quote
Noozeyeguy Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 Nothing from the San Bernardino Coroner, there were two fatalities on T-day but both were in SW SBDO county... one a traffic collision and the other a pedestrian hit & run. Unless it was a natural-causes death, and no coroner callout was made, it'd be on their website, so... Quote
sandawg Posted December 1, 2010 Posted December 1, 2010 All I heard is, that due to more people staying inside, there were 4 confirmed pregnancys, more hangovers than normal and a lot more people that ate way too much!!! Oh..... and a lot more sand and dust in the stuffing this year!!!! and proud of it!!! Quote
twkrhntr Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 I don't know the exact date, but a friend of ours daughter passed away while sleeping in the trailer. They are still trying to find out what the exact cause was. All I heard is, that due to more people staying inside, there were 4 confirmed pregnancys, more hangovers than normal and a lot more people that ate way too much!!! Oh..... and a lot more sand and dust in the stuffing this year!!!! and proud of it!!! Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 (edited) All I heard is, that due to more people staying inside, there were 4 confirmed pregnancys, more hangovers than normal and a lot more people that ate way too much!!! Oh..... and a lot more sand and dust in the stuffing this year!!!! and proud of it!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :porn: :hungry: YA WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!! Edited December 7, 2010 by barefoot bob Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 I don't know the exact date, but a friend of ours daughter passed away while sleeping in the trailer. They are still trying to find out what the exact cause was. wow that's horrible. Quote
jr1208 Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 I don't know the exact date, but a friend of ours daughter passed away while sleeping in the trailer. They are still trying to find out what the exact cause was. sorry to hear that,my prayers go to all the loved ones... Quote
~JILL~ Posted December 7, 2010 Posted December 7, 2010 All I heard is, that due to more people staying inside, there were 4 confirmed pregnancys, more hangovers than normal and a lot more people that ate way too much!!! Oh..... and a lot more sand and dust in the stuffing this year!!!! and proud of it!!! Gotta love these Old Farts! Yes Pat I am one of them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.