Tatum give away car

dunefreak

i meant your reply to my post you pasted, 3rd box up from this. didnt make sense. you replied to me asked about shirts, and your reply was talking about the tatum car

oh... oops, the quote button must have got clicked on accident in the other thread before I posted here. :bawl::flipoff:

I just received a memo from ASA, they informed me to make sure i have a trailer to tow my new car home.

Tickets are no longer available (DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING ANYMORE)

save the $20 once you have $50 saved up talk to Dunefreak and buy a DDR sticker :flipoff:

I just received a memo from ASA, they informed me to make sure i have a trailer to tow my new car home.

Tickets are no longer available (DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING ANYMORE)

save the $20 once you have $50 saved up talk to Dunefreak and buy a DDR sticker :flipoff:

:bawl::laughing:

Tickets are still available :laughoff:

Anyone know the trick to buy tickets online from them? I looked all over their website and don't see a way to buy. I left a phone message this afternoon but have not heard back yet????

Anyone know the trick to buy tickets online from them? I looked all over their website and don't see a way to buy. I left a phone message this afternoon but have not heard back yet????

Maybe they aren't available in advance anymore (other than at the show) since the show is only a couple weeks away. That's my only guess. :stick_smack::barf:

You know what I would do if I won this car? I would haul it out to Dumont and just park at the bottom of Competition Hill. I wouldn't take it duning or even go up Comp. I would just sit at the bottom and talk sh!t.

Yeah Right :ninja:

Edited by Don29palms

i purchased $200.00 in tickets for the sand car giveaway last year at the ssss. i figure they owe me one this year.

if i won, i'd sell it and do two things: 1) pay off the new diesel i purchased today and 2) purchase a hayabusa rail.

NEW DIESEL.........LETS SEE SOME PICS. :ninja:

You know what I would do if I won this car? I would haul it out to Dumont and just park at the bottom of Competition Hill. I wouldn't take it duning or even go up Comp. I would just sit at the bottom and talk sh!t.

Yeah Right :beercheers:

FIRST IT NEEDS NEW POWDERCOAT. NOT REALLY LIKEIN THAT SCEME. :ninja: BUT THE CAR IS SWEEEEEEET. :slap: