Tatum give away car

dunefreak

So I'm trying to decide what to do with this Tatum when I win it at the Sand Show. :shots::shots: Hmmm, maybe I'll sell it to pay for the taxes on it, pay some debt off and then pay for a giant DDR party at Dumont. :barf::bump: But I think I'd have to go out and have some fun in it first. :idiot:

2006_giveaway_car.jpg

IMG_0470.sized.jpg

Who else is entering to win my car? :idiot: What would you do if you won it?

Sell it... get a small toyhauler that melissa's halfton could tow.. and buy a mini rail to have fun in.. :D Too much car not enough money to support that huge habbit...

Pete mind if i borrow the flatbed to tow my new car home!! :D

Sell it... get a small toyhauler that melissa's halfton could tow.. and buy a mini rail to have fun in.. :D Too much car not enough money to support that huge habbit...

Pete mind if i borrow the flatbed to tow my new car home!! :D

My trailer's not wide enough. Don't worry about it because I'll just rent a car hauler/ trailer for when I tow it to my house after I win it. :idiot::bump::barf:

Anybody that would win that car and then just turn around and sell it should be commited to the nearest mental institition or just be taken out behind the barn and shot. :idiot::bump: :shoot: :skeet:

I wouldn't want my engine to fall out though! I'll stick with my SSC and maybe be a turbo on my it. :driver::flipoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Tatum's are badass and all, BUT....

post-3-1156742771.jpg

:idiot::shots:

:barf::shots:

Anybody that would win that car and then just turn around and sell it should be commited to the nearest mental institition or just be taken out behind the barn and shot. :barf::bump::idiot::idiot:

thats good don i thought i was going to a mental institution years ago but then i realized it was barstow they sent me to

So I'm trying to decide what to do with this Tatum when I win it at the Sand Show. :idea::think: Hmmm, maybe I'll sell it to pay for the taxes on it, pay some debt off and then pay for a giant DDR party at Dumont. :slap: :fart: But I think I'd have to go out and have some fun in it first. :driver:

2006_giveaway_car.jpg

IMG_0470.sized.jpg

Who else is entering to win my car? :laughing: What would you do if you won it?

where do i enter to win this? when i win, i could maybe finally make it over a razor? :laughoff::laughoff:

where do i enter to win this? when i win, i could maybe finally make it over a razor? :laughing::laughoff:

If you can't make it over a razor now on a quad, you DEFINITELY won't make it over in a rail. It's takes more balls to go over a sharp razor in a car then a quad.

If you don't know where to but tickets, how are you gonna win it? :fart: :slap: You get the tickets at the show, or you can go to asasand.com and see how to get tickets before hand.

If you can't make it over a razor now on a quad, you DEFINITELY won't make it over in a rail. It's takes more balls to go over a sharp razor in a car then a quad.

If you don't know where to but tickets, how are you gonna win it? :fart: :slap: You get the tickets at the show, or you can go to asasand.com and see how to get tickets before hand.

well guess im not goin to be winning then huh? cant make it to the show! :laughoff: oh yeah, dont hit me :driver::laughing::laughoff:

So I just have to send a check the address they provided and they will send the tickets to my house? I'm not sure if I can make it down there for the drawing and couldn't find if I had to be present to win my sand rail. Does anyone have a link to the contest rules? :flipoff:

So I just have to send a check the address they provided and they will send the tickets to my house? I'm not sure if I can make it down there for the drawing and couldn't find if I had to be present to win my sand rail. Does anyone have a link to the contest rules? :flipoff:

id call the # listed on that link pete provided trav. think it said if you send a check, needed to be at least 3 weeks out for you to get your tickets. and i dont believe you have to be present pete said.

:P